355 seat potentiometer | FerrariChat

355 seat potentiometer

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by brian.s, Aug 2, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. brian.s

brian.s F1 Rookie
    Professional Ferrari Technician

Nov 3, 2003
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Brian
    Replacing the seat position sensor for a 97 Spyder. Can this be done without reprogramming the ECU with SD?

Can the Jaguar sensor be subbed as for the 348?

Thanks in anticipation, Brian

2. russell

russell Karting

Mar 2, 2005
    sacramento
    Full Name:
    russell
    yes they can be repalced without being put on the sd tester. and most dealers will only sell the whole seat track assembly. we do have the potentiometers avail, seperate. [email protected]

3. Ricambi America

Ricambi America F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Owner

Yes, the seat potentiometers are plug & play. It's a pretty common item, so probably all the Fchat sponsors (wink) probably have them in stock. Call Russell first.... he chimed into the thread first.

-Daniel

4. khughes

khughes Karting

Nov 7, 2003
    i just changed my potentiometer on my 98 spider. its not a hard job but the new potentiometer dosen't come with a terimal connector,so you have to splice and solder the old conection to the new.feel free to call me 336-382-1901 and i,ll give you a play by play. and btw i did get my new potentiometer from our ferrarichat sponser and let me say that the service was OUTSTANDING .............................

5. Ricambi America

Ricambi America F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Owner

:) He called at 3:00pm, and picked it up "curbside" around 7:00pm. In a Mazda! Yikes.

6. khughes

khughes Karting

Nov 7, 2003
    ACURA !!!!!!!I think ,i have way too many cars.