recommendation for audio shop with ferrari experience in VA? | FerrariChat

recommendation for audio shop with ferrari experience in VA?

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by johng, Aug 10, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. johng

johng Formula 3

Oct 23, 2004
    northern va
    Full Name:
    john g
    need to have my radio disconnected. any recommendations in the northern va, dc or nearby md areas will be appreciated.

john

2. F430xxx

F430xxx Formula Junior

Jun 11, 2004
    sean at Best Buy in Tysons Corner hooked up my 360 spider with XM Satellite. He's most knowledgible.

David Kassir

3. barcheta

barcheta F1 Rookie

Nov 15, 2003
    You could try Hurley's over in Tysons.

4. LetsJet

LetsJet F1 Veteran
    Owner

May 24, 2004
    DC/LA/Paris/Haleiwa
    Full Name:
    Mr.
    Hey David,

Doesn't your Spider have an aftermarket stereo setup? Who did that work?

5. F430xxx

F430xxx Formula Junior

Jun 11, 2004
    yeah its all after market, Panasonic Deck, JL Mids, tweets & a Sub woofer behind the passenger seat and 2 one thousand watt amps one in the under the hood and the other behind my driver's seat, Lastly a Capacitor.

6. LetsJet

LetsJet F1 Veteran
    Owner

May 24, 2004
    DC/LA/Paris/Haleiwa
    Full Name:
    Mr.
    Well it looked real nice. did Best Buy hook this up?

7. Robin

Robin F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Arlington, VA
    The only place I'd ever take my cars in NoVA is Myer Emco. I've had some ridiculous work done by them in the past. Could have bought my 355 in cash 5 years ago if I hadn't spent all that money on car stereos :)

-R

8. VicG

VicG Karting

Feb 5, 2005
    Fairfax County, VA
    Full Name:
    Vic
    I agree. Their car stereo shop is definitely one of the best in the DC area. I have had them do a couple of vehicles over the years, and their work has been top notch.

9. IROC_DIS

IROC_DIS Formula Junior

Jun 22, 2004
    Columbia, SC
    Full Name:
    craig w.
    i'm a big fan of the tweeter in manassas. not sure if hes done fcar work or not, but the custom stuff i've seen him produce is better than any other shop i've been to. also, dont go to safe&sound in manassas. they do horrible work, i went there to get my front components installed, and they ended up duct-taping the crossovers to the inside of the door panel.

10. Jon7

Jon7 Karting

Jan 30, 2004
    VA
    Full Name:
    Jon
    I second the Myer Emco suggestion. I had them put in an Alpine with XM radio, and IPOD extension into my S2000. It works perfectly.

11. johng

johng Formula 3

Oct 23, 2004
    northern va
    Full Name:
    john g
    wow thanks for all the suggestions!