People that let rip in public | FerrariChat

People that let rip in public

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Silver Spider, Aug 11, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Silver Spider

Silver Spider Karting

May 5, 2005
    Bondi, Australia
    Full Name:
    Marianne
    Last night I was about to go on-air at a regional TV station for the first time to talk about some products I provide in my business.

My "worse half"/Toy Boy/Husband did one in the foyer of the TV station and then..... the air got thicker. He opened up the sliding door to let the strong fumes out quickly. He reckoned he couldn't do it in the bathroom as a TV producer can hear everything through the walls in his office and it echoes!

Then a New Zealand TV celeb came out and told him to shut the door to keep outside noise out. Luckily the smell had just escaped! Otherwise I would have got the blame ..... he likes embarrassing me like that and thinks its hilarious! Believe me, he's done this to me at parties before.

He has also been known to fart when he's driving ... and he locks all the windows on people sometimes. I'll have to ban him from driving the Ferrari if he does this when we finally get one! One of my friends told me to buy a dog to compete with him.

2. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    Tell him he needs to eat more kiwi.

Sorry.

3. tvrfreak

tvrfreak F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 31, 2003
    Arkansas
    Full Name:
    F K
    Problems down under?

4. RussianM3_dude

RussianM3_dude F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 15, 2004
    Switzerland/Montreal
    Full Name:
    Nikolai Petroff
    Dang it! I have a friend like that. Always farting. We have to threaten him (e.g. expulsion from the car and a walk home) to get him to stop.

5. Lemke

Lemke F1 Rookie

Oct 27, 2004
    Vancouver, WA
    Full Name:
    Daniel
    When I was at Univ. of Idaho there was this guy on my floor of the dorm I was in who would always be farting. He was especially proud of himself when he would do it when girls were around. Everybody quickly learned to kick him out into the hall before he got to smelly.

6. Fastviper

Fastviper F1 Rookie

Nov 20, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Dash
    Leave him! Get you another guy. That just aint right.

7. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    I like to do it in the aisle of a grocery store then walk around the corner and watch people's reactions. Also, let a silent one go in the car and wait for people to start panicking. Then lock the windows and turn the heater on full blast. Of course dutch ovens are always fun.

8. isellpower

isellpower Formula Junior

Nov 30, 2003
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Jason
    My 18 month old will drop daisy cutters at will. Take off his diaper and he will blow mud at the neighbors. Seriously, I've seen lumberjacks that can't muster 10% of that kids natural gas out put.

9. mrdigital

mrdigital Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Nashville
    Why are you hanging out with lumberjacks?

10. Ryan S.

Ryan S. Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 20, 2004
    crop dusting is so much fun..

11. ernie

ernie Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 19, 2001
    The Brickyard
    Full Name:
    The Bad Guy
    Oh man dogs have THE nastiest farts! Anytime my dog lets the toxic gases out I have to leave the room. The worsting thing is that they are the sillent but deadly ones. So you don't know it until the foul smell smacks you in the face.

12. MAHOOL

MAHOOL Formula Junior

May 24, 2004
    O-town, Florida
    Full Name:
    Mel
    we started this game cause all our friends farted all the time, you had to say "fresh air" before you let it rip otherwise we get two hits on you.........got brutal one day when someone let out a one cheak sneak, we beat the crap out of the person, especially when it smells really bad and you are pissed we gave them bruises...............another game was 'Door Knob' if you farted and don't call 'safety' before you do, if anyone says 'door knob' before you can say 'safety' you have to run to the nearest 'door knob' and touch it all the while people are chasing you to beat the crap out of you...........if you trip and fall, man it was painfully cause they would just sit there and wail on you till you could crawl to the door knob, or pass out

13. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    LOL...I didn't know there was a m.f. name for it!!

14. el Carnicero

el Carnicero Formula Junior

Mar 28, 2005
    West of Laramie
    Yeah, especially in the middle of the night when they sleep on the bed with their butts aimed at your face.

15. el Carnicero

el Carnicero Formula Junior

Mar 28, 2005
    West of Laramie
    Did you have to chug a beer after every dusting? Kinda of like a variation on "Quarters?"