Wife is mad at me... | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Wife is mad at me...

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by bpu699, Aug 11, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DN35

DN35 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Nov 22, 2003
    Illinois
    Full Name:
    D. Norton
    Just tell her that you don't tell her how to clean the house, so......

2. Wasabe

Wasabe Formula Junior

Dec 16, 2003
    Santa Monica
    Full Name:
    Jennifer
    #27 Wasabe, Aug 12, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    If you get divorced and Jeffrey isn't in the picture give me a call!

Hi Hun

Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. Z0RR0

Z0RR0 F1 Rookie

Apr 11, 2004
    Montreal, Canada
    Full Name:
    Julien
    LOL, I'd have just burst out laughing and muttered "at what point did you imagine I cared about the other cars?" :D

4. BT

BT F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 21, 2005
    FL / GA
    Full Name:
    Bill Tracy
    Offer to pay for someone else to do the mobile detailing of the daily drivers, and then get HER on a program of brining the regular car to the local wash at least every other week. But for laughs you could say "Regular cars require a French Fry binder to keep the carpet fiber from coming out, and this car is high performance so it does not require that sort of thing. I'll tell you more later, but I have one more thing to do, I forgot to oil the rotors!"
    :)
    BT

5. ArtS

ArtS F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Central NJ
    Sfumato,

That was priceless!

Art S.

6. plasmid

plasmid Karting
    BANNED

Mar 28, 2005

if she looked like the sedan and the suv would she detail herself like she does?

this of course assuming she doesnt look like most american sedans + suvs, i mean wifes.

7. scycle2020

scycle2020 F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    potomac
    i would tell her where the cleaning supplies are and not to interupt you again while you are watching the game.....woman need to trained properly...set limits, be firm, reward them for good behavior, punish them for bad behavior....it worked for my doberman, and it work for my wife....i mean ex wife now....

8. Dom

Dom F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 5, 2002
    It never ends, trust me on this one. After you clean her cars, the next question will be: How come you keep all of the cars clean, but you won't clean the house?

Guess how I know...

Dom

9. Dubai Vol

Dubai Vol Formula 3

Aug 12, 2005
    back in Dubai
    Full Name:
    Scot Danner
    HA!

This thread makes me feel SO lucky. If my wife ever said that to me I would be right back at her:

"If you want those cars clean then wash them yourself," accompanied by plenty of effing and blinding. That's the polite English term for swearing, and my wife is English so she understands that being female is not a license to be completely spoiled and unreasonable.

10. Dubai Vol

Dubai Vol Formula 3

Aug 12, 2005
    back in Dubai
    Full Name:
    Scot Danner
    And you're better off mate. Reminds me of a joke:

How many men does it take to open a beer?

It should be open when she brings it to you!

11. bwassam

bwassam Formula Junior

Jan 3, 2005
    North Bend, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Robert Wassam
    I'm lucky. My wife doen't like cars. Also, she can't back up. Once she was trying to parallel park. After going back and forth several times she finally gave up with two wheels up on the curb. There were several guys across the street watching. They started applauding. I was laughing too. Further proof is the scratches on the fenders of the Chevy fron her trying to back up. So if I never wash the daily drivers, she doesn't notice. Also she has trouble getting into the Ferrari. I never worry about her driving it.

Bob Wasam

12. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    Absolutely true. If one line of defense is breached, then the next one is exposed. Best to stop it at the first line.

13. theboogers

theboogers Rookie

Nov 14, 2003
    maryland
    Full Name:
    steve hannon
    Why did god invent yeast infections?
    So women would know what it is like to live with irritating c**t.

no offense meant to yours.

14. amslb182

amslb182 Formula Junior

Oct 3, 2004
    Ct
    Full Name:
    Andrew LeGrant
    Amen to that my friend. I believe it should start with the parents teaching their daughters how to behave and cater to their mans every desire. But instead of doing this parents try to convince them that they're "equal" and can do the same things men can, just like the whole equal pay thing, what a crock of ****. And by god they need to tell us if they're fat before we meet them. :)

15. Ike

Ike F1 Rookie

Nov 4, 2003
    The talk of the wives helping out reminds me of the time i went to one of my female friend's home and saw her in the driveway with a roll or paper towels and a bottle of Formula 409 "washing" her car.

16. spike308

spike308 F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    Austin TX!
    Full Name:
    Mike Z
    Hey.... you could have been out "buffing" someone else! She ought to be happy you are within eyeshot getting it on with your TR!

BTW... drop by anytime, with or without the TR!

17. Ingenere

Ingenere F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 11, 2001
    On the Limit
    Full Name:
    Dino
    I can't believe the majority of whimps here! Are their only a few people here that can handle confrontation.

If they want their car washed.........they need to handle it. If they don't want to hand wash it........learn how to drive to the car wash instead of the mall or the plastic surgeon where they are charging up YOUR credit card.

Grow some nads, gents

18. wrecktech

wrecktech Formula Junior

Jun 4, 2004
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Is this the same wife you are counting on to help with your building renovations? Take her car to the car wash and keep her happy.

19. Sfumato

Sfumato F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Llanfairpwllgwyngyll, Anglesey, Wales
    Full Name:
    Angus Podgorney
    She won't fit in the tub???
    no, not tubgirl

20. judge4re

judge4re F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2003
    Never home
    Full Name:
    Dr. Dumb Ass
    Yes, but to win the war, you must choose which battles to fight.

21. ^@#&

^@#& F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Feb 27, 2005
    Usually when my mom is yelling at me I just pick a point on the wall behind her and zone out.

22. Ingenere

Ingenere F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 11, 2001
    On the Limit
    Full Name:
    Dino
    What I have seen (and experienced) is that each submission, leads to more demands, followed by more submissions, etc. in the interest of keeping the peace or 'piece'. :)

I have heard the endless drivel on FChat about guys having 'ask' their wives if they can buy a car........with money that he has earned. Absolute nonsense!

I did have a wife that tried to 'insist' that everytime I bought something (Ferrari or otherwise)......she needed to spend an equal amount of what I earned on whatever. However, she would take the money from her profession and spend it as well on whatever she wanted and leave me with the bills. The last thing I had her spend 'her' money on was new living arrangements........for her.

The marriage 'team' should be more than dealing with a spoiled person that has to be passified in order to keep them happy.

23. plasmid

plasmid Karting
    BANNED

Mar 28, 2005
    >>Quote:
    >>Originally Posted by judge4re
    >>Yes, but to win the war, you must choose which battles to fight.

it's not about winning, but enjoying ...

>What I have seen (and experienced) is that each submission, leads to more demands,
    >followed by more submissions, etc. in the interest of keeping the peace or 'piece'.

... and reproducing, ie. infinity

since pleasure is embedded in reproduction
    it often times works out that the 'piece' is cleverer than peace/wisdom