FORZA magazine - where do i get them? | FerrariChat

FORZA magazine - where do i get them?

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by FFOUR, Aug 15, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FFOUR

FFOUR F1 Veteran

Sep 14, 2004
    Perth, Australia
    I am chasing any issues to start with, as I want to build up a collection of them.

I've had a look on eBay but there is only one for sale currently, and Amazon won't ship them to Australia. :confused: The same problem with ordering back issues from the Forza website.

None of the shops here seem to stock it (they have Cavallino though) either - any other ideas (anyone here want to sell me some)?

2. ferrariartist

ferrariartist F1 Rookie

Feb 21, 2003
    East of Toronto
    Full Name:
    Grant Thomas
    these guys have a wide selection...

http://www.albaco.biz/store/home.php?cat=248&page=2

obviously the oldest one are $$$ but the recent ones are $7 US... they dont appear to have shipping restrictions but give them a shout and see for sure...

FYI they have Cavallino as well...

GT

3. Martin308GTB

Martin308GTB F1 Rookie

Jan 22, 2003
    Black Forest Germany
    Full Name:
    Martin N.
    WHY ? don't they send back issues to Oz ? I'm in Germany and have ordered some back issues in the past.
    It took forever, but at last I received them. The same with my subscription. Issues arrive 8 weeks after publishing, but they come.

Best Regards

Martin

4. FFOUR

FFOUR F1 Veteran

Sep 14, 2004
    Perth, Australia
    Sorry guys - I just got an email from them saying they do send to Australia. I just read the site wrong - it only says that the free trial issue is available to US residents only. ;)