CARS & COFFEE - TAMPA AREA - AUGUST | FerrariChat

CARS & COFFEE - TAMPA AREA - AUGUST

Discussion in 'Florida' started by dupont, Aug 8, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dupont

dupont Rookie

Jul 6, 2005
    MONTHLY, INFORMAL GATHERING OF TAMPA BAY’S CLASSIC, LUXURY, AND EXOTIC CAR ENTHUSIASTS

Thank you to everyone who attended last Saturday's event. The response is growing every month. Make sure to invite your friends throughout the area, as this event will only get bigger as the word spreads.

Mark your calendars now for Saturday, August 20th, from 7:00am - 9:00am. Bring out your Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche, Viper, Corvette, or whatever! Join us at the parking lot adjacent to Storman's Palace (2675 Ulmerton Road, Clearwater, FL 34620). Bring your family, friends, whatever! Starbucks will be open for everyone to enjoy.

This monthly event brings together local collectors and exotic car enthusiasts every third Saturday of the month. Please feel free to forward this invitation to any friends, family members or clients with exotic cars. Questions, comments, and suggestions can be sent to the address below.

Who: owners/collectors of classic, luxury, exotic, or just plain “fun” automobiles

What: “Cars & Coffee" — an informal gathering of Tampa Bay’s classic, luxury, and exotic car enthusiasts

When: Every third Saturday of each month from 7:00am – 9:00am

Where: Parking lot adjacent to Storman's Palace, 2675 Ulmerton Road, Clearwater, FL 34620

For more information please contact Vinny Russo @ 800.233.1731 or [email protected]

2. Tampa328

Tampa328 Karting

May 10, 2004
    Tampa, FL
    Full Name:
    Randy Stribling
    I'll make a point of attending. It was good last month except I was the only F car there. Still nice being able to do triple digits on the, er.. bridge without any traffic... nevermind...

3. atlantaman

atlantaman Formula 3

Mar 31, 2002
    Roswell, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Charles
    sounds like fun--wish i could be there---hmmmmmm stranger things have happened

4. atlantaman

atlantaman Formula 3

Mar 31, 2002
    Roswell, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Charles
    Hi guys--Thanks for allowing me to join in--time to run--gotta get this old 308 560 miles up the road for another show tonight in Atl---whew

5. Ciro Izzo

Ciro Izzo Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 18, 2005
    I brought the GT2 down in July, great time and then ran into Vinny from Dupont Registry in Monterey at the Concorso Italiano....Small world!!