Swiss Ferrari Day August 28 | FerrariChat

Swiss Ferrari Day August 28

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Macchina, Aug 13, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Macchina

Macchina Rookie

May 19, 2005
    http://www.ferrariday.com/

The annual Swiss Ferrari day will take place on August 28 in Spreitenbach (Canton Aargau) near Zurich.

2. yfc

yfc Karting

Dec 23, 2003
    Geneva / Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Christophe
    When I visited the WWW site I got the impression that this event is not organized by either Ferrari Switzerland nor by a Swiss Ferrari dealer. May be I'm wrong.

3. Simon

Simon Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Aug 29, 2003
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Simon

I think you're right. Its a privately organised event thats grown the last few
    years. I was going, but something else is on the same day. I might be able to come along in the afternoon.

4. griffith_500

griffith_500 Karting

Sep 14, 2004
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Andy
    It's a good event. People can buy rides in a Ferrari and all the proceedings go to a Charity. Last year there were more than 200 F-cars. By now it's the biggest Ferrari Event in Switzerland even though it's not an official Ferrari Club event.

5. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    Hello,

I would like to know more on this event. Do you know how many cars will be there ? Is it possible to have the program in english or french please ?
    Can anyone attend the event without invitation and without Ferrari.

Who is going ?

Thank you and ciao

6. cavallino

cavallino Formula Junior

Aug 21, 2003
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Alain
    For what I know, I think that last year you can just go there with your Ferrari and be registered there (no idea if it is free or not). By the way, the event is of course free for public, so you can just go to walk around and enjoy the sight !

Frankly, the event is not extraordinary, but in Switzerland there isn't so many events... The 200 F-cars (generally almost the same number every year) are parked one beside the other in a supermarket parking and at 12am and 2:30pm they all go for a ride so you can hear the beautiful music of all these engines.

I was there the last three years and certainly this sunday, too. Sometimes there are some good stuffs like old Formula One or new one and some supercars, Enzo (two last year), F50, F40, ... You can see there almost all the last 25 years Ferrari models and a very few old ones.

7. Martin D

Martin D F1 Rookie

Nov 7, 2004
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Martin Dietz
    If the weather is not too bad and the streets aren't closed I'll be there with my girlfriend. Hope to meet some F-Chatters there :)

Martin

8. Martin D

Martin D F1 Rookie

Nov 7, 2004
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Martin Dietz
    Hi
    That was a great event. 4 Enzos, 2 or 3 F50, 2 F40, a Masertati MC12 and a Noble P4.
    I'll post some pics tomorrow ( I have ca. 700)

Martin

9. crazy-enzo

crazy-enzo Formula 3

Nov 22, 2004
    Netherlands, Velsen
    Full Name:
    patrick vd knaap
    aaaahhh can't you post a hand full of pic's just a few