Tensioner bearing part numbers | FerrariChat

Tensioner bearing part numbers

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by peajay, Aug 17, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. peajay

peajay Formula Junior

Apr 17, 2002
    near Paris, France
    Full Name:
    Paul
    #1 peajay, Aug 17, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I have done a pretty good sarch in the history but have not found what I am looking for. I want to replace the cam belt tensioner bearings in my 328 at the end of this year so I am starting to look for the parts. I know there is an SKF bearing that is one of the parts that is compatible, but I do not have the part number, I even have the photo below but cannot make out the part number. Does someone have it or the part number of another bearing manufacturer ?
    thanks !!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. oevre

oevre Karting

Jun 30, 2004
    Denmark
    Full Name:
    Henrik Oevre
    SKF - VKM22380

3. peajay

peajay Formula Junior

Apr 17, 2002
    near Paris, France
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Thanks Oevre, did you actually use this part number ? the part number you mention does not look the same as the one in the photo.

4. oevre

oevre Karting

Jun 30, 2004
    Denmark
    Full Name:
    Henrik Oevre
    Yes
    It is SKF's number for the Ferrari cam belt tensioner bearing #105206, and it is the same as Ferrari but only in SKF packet and lot cheaper

5. Ricambi America

Ricambi America F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Owner

I have them @ $61/ea.

http://ricambiamerica.com/product_info.php?products_id=224308

The price is somewhat high because when importing bearings from Europe (especially SKF) there is a GIGANTIC duty. If you chose to buy stuff offshore, just be aware the U.S. bearing industry (huh?) is protected by Congress and they screw manufacturers like SKF and Hill upon importation.

6. peajay

peajay Formula Junior

Apr 17, 2002
    near Paris, France
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Anyone know which Fiat models used these bearings ? I may be able to get a pair from a local Fiat dealer here in Europe

7. AR!

AR! Formula Junior

Apr 8, 2004
    Berlin, Germany
    AFAIK Timken is the culprit .. .. seems the USA learned a thing or two from the good old USSR .. ^^