For Tri-State 360 owners with Tubi Sports exhaust.. | FerrariChat

For Tri-State 360 owners with Tubi Sports exhaust..

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by MD355, Aug 25, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MD355

MD355 Formula Junior

Mar 8, 2004
    Athens, Greece
    Full Name:
    MD
    This is my first post in the NYC Tri-State Forums, since I usually hang out in the "Modern (355/456/550 & Later)" Forum.

I am a 360 Modena owner keeping my car in Athens - Greece, but I spend a lot of time in New York. I am interested in upgrading to a sports exhaust, and I am looking into different systems, such as OEM Challenge Stradale System, Tubistyle w/ OEM catalyst, Capristo System, just to name a few ...

From what I've read, it seems like the Tubi exhaust will fit my car the best.
    But since I leave I live in a country where Ferraris are rare, and modified ones are almost non-existent, I wanted to ask you Ferrari 360 with Tubi owners living in the Tri-state area if you could meet with me to demonstrate your system.

I will be in NYC until the end of next week, and I would appreciate it you could meet with me maybe over the weekend just to hear the sound of the Tubi to see if it would be the right choice for my car. I have only heard audio soundclip and it sounds very impressive, but unless I hear it on the street, I cannot decide.

Let me know if anyone is interested.
    Maybe we could meet on Cipriani's on West Broadway ; brunch will be my treat for the giving me a demo of how Modenas should sound !!!

Thanks !
    PM me so I can send you my contact info.

MD