Vintage Ferrari Books For Sale | FerrariChat

Vintage Ferrari Books For Sale

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by trashidelek!, Aug 19, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. trashidelek!

trashidelek! Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2004
    #1 trashidelek!, Aug 19, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I have extra copies of these books that I would like to give someone on Fchat the first chance at. PM me if you are interested.

The Spyder California: A Ferrari of Particular Distinction by Carrick - published 1976 - excellent condition - $65

Ferrari Pininfarina by Style Auto - published 1967 - book is fine, cover is worn - $20

My Years With Ferrari by Niki Lauda - published 1978 - book is fine, small tears in cover - $10

Ferrari: The Sports and Grand Turismo Cars by Fitzgerald, Merritt, and Thompson - published 1979 - book is fine, tears in cover - $25

The Ferrari Legend: The Road Cars by Prunet - published 1980 - excellent condition - $30

Ferrari: Sport Racing and Prototypes Competition Cars by Prunet - published 1983 - excellent condition - $65

If you do me the favor of taking all of these books, they are yours for $175 and I will pay for the shipping.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. rivaaquarama

rivaaquarama Rookie

Aug 22, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Martijn
    Good afternoon,

Can you contact me via E-mail? I am really interested in the book about the California spyder

Best regards,

Martijn

3. trashidelek!

trashidelek! Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2004
    The Carrick and Prunet books have been sold. The others are still available.