Sept 1 @ NHIS Open Track Day | FerrariChat

Sept 1 @ NHIS Open Track Day

Discussion in 'New England' started by enjoythemusic, Aug 27, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. enjoythemusic

enjoythemusic F1 World Champ

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven
    Yes, another open track day guys (with race license and approved helmet) from 8am to 12pm for cars. Anyone want to meet up for a fun day? Ride alongs are fine too for those who are not licensed.

STOP polishing the rims with a diaper cloth and use the damn car as Enzo intended! :)

We DRIVE :)

2. rsvmille676

rsvmille676 Formula Junior

Nov 24, 2004
    G-town
    Full Name:
    Scott Major
    Steven,

I can't do the first but will be available later on in Sept. If you'd like to get out there together. I'll be happy to offer my services again.

Thanks

Scott

3. enjoythemusic

enjoythemusic F1 World Champ

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven
    Scott,

Darn, was hoping you could be there. Sept 29 from 8-12 they have another session. Can you meet then?

BTW i just got a pure digital cam and would like to snail mail you a CD (as the files WILL be large) of my driving on Sept 1 so you can see the lines/etc i am taking and then e-mail me a critique. Will only be a few runs as to not take up too much of your time. i KNOW this is kinda reaching as video is, well, video, but ALL help is always appreciated.