Driving my 348 | FerrariChat

Driving my 348

Discussion in '348/355' started by traimpz348, Sep 1, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. traimpz348

traimpz348 Formula 3

Apr 13, 2004
    Avon,CT
    Full Name:
    Matthew
    I jumped into my 348 this morning after two weeks of not driving it and forgot how much I love this car. I try to drive once a week, which seems like forever, but after two weeks, It's like I drove t for the first time all over again.

I'm still a fairly new owner (around 3 or so months) and still my heartbeat gets faster when I walk to my garage with the Ferrari key in hand.

Does this feeling ever go away? How did this car get a bad name? With the top off, TUBI rumbling, this car is glorious.

2. BT

BT F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 21, 2005
    FL / GA
    Full Name:
    Bill Tracy
    Righteous brother!
    348's rule! I am waiting to pick mine up from a spoiler respray tomorrow (hopefully).
    :)
    BT

3. 348SStb

348SStb F1 Rookie
    Owner

The feeling won't go away :D

The car is legendary :)

4. henkie

henkie La Passione...
    Lifetime Rossa

Apr 13, 2005
    Deil,The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    henkie
    I have to look always back a few times when I go to the city and park the car. From a little distance it looks so agressive (rear section) with those spacers mounted. So wide and low....

I have no direct comments, just the lack of a 6th gear, it would make the drivabillity so much better and quicker revving..

5. Bullfighter

Bullfighter Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jan 26, 2005
    Indian Wells, California
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Well, marriage is like that for 3 or so months. ;) Only the Ferrari is less expensive.