Gasoline Super Mega Merge thread proposal | FerrariChat

Gasoline Super Mega Merge thread proposal

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Evolved, Sep 2, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Evolved

Evolved F1 Veteran

Nov 5, 2003
    I propose we merge all the gasoline thrads down to three.

One for b&i(BUY exxon stock and STFU!)

One for p&r(I saw Karl Rove at my gas station raising prices. NO! It was Clinton! Screeeeeeeeech!)

One for Other off topic($3.50 a gallon. How will I ever be able to afford to fill my $250,000 575m?)

2. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

This works for me.

It is kind of weird to listen to all of us ***** about gas prices for our $100M+ cars, isn't it?

Think of how bad your situation could be.

Have you been watching the news? There is no old New Orleans left, and what little remains is getting looted, shot at, and is uninhabitable.

But our lives are hard because it now costs $20 more per tank to fill up.

Oh, and if you're driving an SUV and carping about its consumption or cost, GIVE IT A REST. No one forced you to buy a gas guzzling behemoth of a vehicle.

DM

3. CalGTS

CalGTS Karting

Jan 18, 2004
    London, UK
    Full Name:
    Chris Leigh
    so how much are you paying for fuel now? in relation to a week ago?

here in the UK we are on 90pence a litre, expected to rise to a £1! looking forward to that.

think thats $6 - 7 a gallon, somebody might want to correct my maths

4. ou_phidelt

ou_phidelt Rookie

Feb 17, 2004
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Justin Jones
    2.50 on monday and now 3.50, a dollar increase in 5 days. Keep in mind not all people here own 360's or 550's,etc. Many of us are just love the cars and the community. I make $11 an hour and it is now costinng me $7 a day just to go to work, this hurts alot.

5. LexusEnthusiast

LexusEnthusiast Karting

Aug 14, 2005
    Long Island, NY
    Yes, that is about $6.95 per gallon if my math is correct.

Last week (Tuesday) I filled up 93 @ $2.81. This week (Tuesday) I filled up 93 @ $2.92. Yesterday I saw TWO stations (different companies) both listing 93 @ $3.99, and 87 @ $3.69