Ferrari service in St. Louis area | FerrariChat

Ferrari service in St. Louis area

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by Doctor_Fun, Sep 4, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Doctor_Fun

Doctor_Fun Rookie

Sep 4, 2005
    I am tranferring from Miami/Ft. Lauderdale to St. Louis and bringing along a Ferrari 308QV, Land Rover, Saleen Mustang and Porsche 911. Can anyone assist me in finding a known expert to service the 308 in the St. Louis area? Any help would be greatly appreciated. The QV just had the major service done by Tim Stanford in Ft. Lauderdale so we should be good for some time, but little things may pop up occassionally.

I also plan to join up with the local chapter of FCA at some point. Thanks!

2. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr
    Tim Stanford does a great job and is a really nice person to do business with, Maserati of St Louis ia a FACTORY authorized Ferrari service dealer, I would use them in the St Louis area.

Graham Hill is the one of the Dealer principals and is a great guy.

You have a FCA chapter in the St Louis area, while not as large or as active as the Kansas City Chapter, it is a great group, you will have a great time.

3. Ron328

Ron328 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 10, 2003
    Willamette Valley, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Maserati/Bentley of St. Louis is the best in the area. Maybe pricey, but they get the job done...ONCE.

4. jssans

jssans Formula Junior

Jun 1, 2005
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Josh
    Cool! More Ferrari owners in St. Louis. We need all we can get. Welcome

5. Doctor_Fun

Doctor_Fun Rookie

Sep 4, 2005
    Thanks for the info. I was beginning to be concerned on where I would get my vehicles serviced in St Louis. I am currently in town and not seeing anything remotely exotic nor high end for that matter on the highways and byways.

Agree, Tim Stanford and the staff are great to do business with in Ft. Lauderdale. I would imagine next time the 308 needs a major service I will ship it back and let them do it around Cavallino time. They know the car and actually have it right now doing some minor final touches before shipping.

Look forward to meeting Tifosi in the midwest.

Kyle

6. Ron328

Ron328 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 10, 2003
    Willamette Valley, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Maserati/Bentley of St. Louis is an AUTHORIZED Ferrari service center. (They serviced my 328 when I lived in MO). Motorcar's International is also a good one but located in Springfield, MO.

FCA St. louis' website: fca-mo.org (They are a bunch of nice and good people!).

7. Indigo

Indigo Karting

Dec 13, 2004
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Dan
    You might also want to check out GLB motors on Big Bend. There are alot of guys who have taken their cars there who don't want to pay the prices that Bentley will charge. They can also service your Rover and Porsche. They specialize in European cars and are a great group of guys to work with. Talk to Bobby. He runs the shop there and will be able to answer all of your questions.