International CXT- Leno= | FerrariChat

International CXT- Leno=

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by tonyh, Sep 5, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
  2. infraredline

infraredline Formula 3

Mar 15, 2004
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    John
    Interesting ... millionares who could have any car and do call this thing fun. Regular joes with mercury sables call it a job.

3. judoug88

judoug88 Formula Junior

Dec 5, 2004
    Marin, CA
    Full Name:
    JD
    If I remember correctly, Ashton Kutcher and several other Hollywood types ahve one of these. Don't really see the point of owning one at all, but maybe that's just me.

4. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    I saw one on I-4 a few weeks ago in silver. The guy was driving it by himself, but had a huge cigarette boat being towed. At least he was using it for an actual reason...

5. triXXXter

triXXXter Formula Junior

Nov 11, 2003
    Ft. Worth TX
    Full Name:
    Steven G. Ogden
    I loving this. Forget the truck, it's huge, that's the freakin point. But I'm loving Jay Leno!!
    "It’s also pretty manoeuvrable. I even managed to spin it. I was going down the road in the pouring rain, there was nobody around, so I hit the brakes, turned the wheel and pulled off a perfect 180-degree spin; turned it right around and went back the other way."

That's great because you know he really did it.
    He's taken Clarkson's place and writing for a British column and puts this. I love him!
    "My dream would be to take this truck to England and drive around the Cotswolds and stop the most English-looking person and say: “Excuse me, we’re Americans. Is there a McDonald’s near here?”"
    I usually enjoy Clarkson's write ups but I'm thinking Leno should do this from now on!

6. smg2

smg2 F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

Apr 1, 2004
    Dumpster Fire #31
    Full Name:
    SMG