Motorsports Unlimited..........Andy????? | FerrariChat

Motorsports Unlimited..........Andy?????

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by FerrariFrank1, Sep 4, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Hey all. If you get the Cable Access TV Show,"Motorsports Unlimited". You will see our very own Dave Bendl,with his Beautiful 512BBi. And,Daytona Rick,along with,um,"Andy" with their Bella red Machines.

They were at a Car Show at the Lincoln Park Bank in Chicago, back on July 30th.

(Just ribbin' you a little,Andreas. Just that I have never heard you been called Andy,let alone by you yourself...:) )

These guys appear about 35-40 minutes into the Show. It just started Airing tonite. (I get it Sundays,Wednesdays,and Fridays.) Nice keepsake to Tape....:)

2. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Thanks Frank for that heads-up. I'll make sure I'll tape the show and will eventually post some freeze frames on here. Can't wait to see those funny interviews "The search for the Ferrari continues...".

PS: I use Andy for things like this, so I don't have to spell the name. Just easier.

3. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank

Well,in Bill Wildt's quest. We need to make the Pilgrimage Southbound,and beyond,to the Crete Territories. And show him Bill's 365! It's Red. It's got 12 Cylinders. And,they are mounted in the front. I believe that those 3 qualities meet the criteria.

4. Daytona Rick

Daytona Rick Formula 3

Jan 23, 2005
    Windy City
    Full Name:
    Rick
    Ok someone has to make a copy of that show. I just missed it and it only shows once a week on the Chicago version that I could find. How bad were we? You got to make a copy and show it at one of ou events.

5. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    And the car was made before 1969 when Fiat took over. Doesn't get much more original than that. :)

Rick, don't worry, I taped it and can make you a copy.

Without padding ourselves too much on the back, I thought we all did great. None of us looks really stilted. Dave came off great and you can tell Bill fell in love with the Boxer. But then again Bill makes sure you look good by answering his own questions... :)

I was impressed by Bill knowing about the demise of the flat 12 because of the underbody flow in F1 cars. The man clearly knows more than "just" American iron.

Dave: The Boxer wasn't Enzo's last car. I believe that was the F40.
    :)

I'll post some screen shots eventually.