Ain't no Garage Queens around here.... | FerrariChat

Ain't no Garage Queens around here....

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by tritone, Sep 11, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tritone

tritone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 8, 2003
    On the Rock
    Full Name:
    James
    #1 tritone, Sep 11, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    A group of FCA/Northwest and FCA/Western Canada region adventurers went on a tour this weekend in the hills of BC. The roads ranged from well-over-the-speed limit-6-lane divided to.......this!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. tritone

tritone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 8, 2003
    On the Rock
    Full Name:
    James
    #2 tritone, Sep 11, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  3. Huskerbill

Huskerbill F1 Rookie

Sep 6, 2004
    Oconomowoc, WI
    Full Name:
    Bill
    I am impressed!!!

I would be really impressed to see the job the paintless dent removal guy could do if you caught one of those stones in the side of your car if one hit you as it was coming down the mountain!!!

P.S. That picture would be even MORE impressive, if it showed the speedometer at 80+ MPH!!!

;-)

4. Huskerbill

Huskerbill F1 Rookie

Sep 6, 2004
    Oconomowoc, WI
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Oh yeah....

I was also going to post that I put on over 350 miles on my car last weekend!!! Did you top THAT???

And today, in 94 degree heat, I put on 80 more.

I don't have the cool pictures you guys do, but I have an odometer that proves it!!!

5. tritone

tritone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 8, 2003
    On the Rock
    Full Name:
    James
    Oh yeah Huskerbill, we topped that.... 509 miles from rendezvous point to return, and 2 international border crossings!
    And that's without the extra 30 - 50 miles most of us racked up getting lost & backtracking somewhere on the tour......

james