Ok wierd question. Where to find the value of a Century old solid porcelain sink? | FerrariChat

Ok wierd question. Where to find the value of a Century old solid porcelain sink?

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by triXXXter, Sep 13, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. triXXXter

triXXXter Formula Junior

Nov 11, 2003
    Ft. Worth TX
    Full Name:
    Steven G. Ogden
    Where do I find the value of a century old solid porcelain sink? We got it from an old old school that was being redone. It has a seal and a pat. stamp from 1906. The thing weights a ton and is in great shape. I'm wanting to sell it and I know someone building a new home that likes old things would love this thing and it's got to be worth pretty penny.

Any ideas? You guys have been so good in the past. I thought I would ask while I hunt the net.

Steven G. Ogden

I'll add pics later.

2. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    PM sent

3. triXXXter

triXXXter Formula Junior

Nov 11, 2003
    Ft. Worth TX
    Full Name:
    Steven G. Ogden
    ok well, I haven't gotten it yet but once I do I will read it.... Hmmmm seems Rob needs to speed up the delivery process on here. :)

4. UroTrash

UroTrash Three Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Jan 20, 2004
    Purgatory
    Full Name:
    Clifford Gunboat
    Market determines value: eBay it.

5. MrApex

MrApex Formula 3

Jun 4, 2004
    Niagara Region
    Full Name:
    Andrew B.
    You might want to try a reputable auction house in your area or perhaps an antique dealer. I don't know if pictures of the sink would suffice, but these might be possible avenues for you to explore. Another far-fetched idea might be local museum...

6. triXXXter

triXXXter Formula Junior

Nov 11, 2003
    Ft. Worth TX
    Full Name:
    Steven G. Ogden
  7. Gilles27

Gilles27 F1 World Champ

Mar 16, 2002
    Ex-Urbia
    Full Name:
    Jack