Hi All. | FerrariChat

Hi All.

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by elms, Feb 24, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. elms

elms Formula Junior

Feb 24, 2004
    UK
    Full Name:
    DCS
    Thought this was the most relevant place my first post after joining, being a Brit myself. (Near Chelmsford in Essex).

2. robinh

robinh Formula Junior

Jan 3, 2004
    Cambridgeshire, Engl
    Full Name:
    Robin
    Hello and welcome aboard. You're also not miles away so look forward to meeting up at some point

3. elms

elms Formula Junior

Feb 24, 2004
    UK
    Full Name:
    DCS
    Sounds good. Do you have regional run-outs on here?

4. robinh

robinh Formula Junior

Jan 3, 2004
    Cambridgeshire, Engl
    Full Name:
    Robin
    The last two have been in Kent and Surrey. There is one due around Shuttleworth soon, one to Bruntingthorpe this w/e (where ever that is)

5. 456mgt

456mgt Formula Junior

Mar 24, 2002
    Cambridge UK
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Welcome Elms! I was going to ask if you are the same 'Elms' as on PistonHeads, but from your profile I can see that it is.

Interesting to see you shifted a delivery miles Stradale too! (one track mind at the mo')

Kevin

6. elms

elms Formula Junior

Feb 24, 2004
    UK
    Full Name:
    DCS
    Your own one is due imminently isn't it, and what spec have you gone for? I would of liked to of seen 'my' first Stradale but unfortantley in this instance it was just the passing of paperwork.

7. wazza

wazza Formula Junior

Oct 9, 2003
    Elms,

Welcome aboard.

I like your web site

It would be nice if you could introduce your buyer of that Stradale to this website to join the rest of us Strad owners.

Wazza