Bugatti Veyron in Colorado | FerrariChat

Bugatti Veyron in Colorado

Discussion in 'Bugatti' started by Ferrari_Worshipper, Aug 31, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ferrari_Worshipper

Apr 13, 2004
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Tyler
    Today at about 3:25pm I saw a blue Bugatti Veyron as I was pulling out of the King Soopers on 104th and Federal. It was going down Federal towards Sonic (don't know my directions). I swear that is what I saw. I didn't even think that they were out yet. Does anyone know who owns this car?

2. johnnyferrari

johnnyferrari Karting

May 26, 2004
    Denver
    Full Name:
    John Moore
    Richard Berry was high altitude testing it with the permission of the factory and John Elway Lambo (also the Bugatti dealer).

3. ferraripanoz

ferraripanoz Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 24, 2004
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Wow, that is crazy! When did John Elway turn into a Bugatti dealer? So was he the same person that was in Las Vegas? Thanks for the info!

4. MRyan

MRyan Karting

Apr 25, 2004
    Louisville, Colorado
    Full Name:
    Mike
    It twas a test muel!

I also heard a rumor? that there was a grey Veyron also being tested in Colorado. ??

5. millerphatty

millerphatty Karting
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2004
    Davenport, IA
    Full Name:
    Matthew Miller
    Don't they ever call you for something like that?
    I know you and I are both Die hard Ferrari guys, but I am pretty sure I could deal with a Bugatti. but no Lambo for me!!

I have a DVD I need to get sent out to you. Pretty interesting take on supercars. I am sure that you will like it.

6. bobleb

bobleb Formula 3

Mar 9, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Bob Lebenson
    If you mean the fellow who has been doing commercials in Vegas for the various "Desert" auto dealerships here, the answer is yes. But he sort of made his name in Colorado ... played a little football there. During his Broncos career, built a group of various dealerships which he eventually sold to AutoNation, part of the deal being he would continue as their national spokesman. Since AutoNation owns the Desert stores here, that's the association.

7. ferraripanoz

ferraripanoz Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 24, 2004
    Full Name:
    Mark
    I went to John Elway Lambo and they said that they just handle the car and they said that there is no real dealer of Bugatti in the U.S. there is just dealerships that just get what their clients want. Also he said that they can service it there! But I think that they said he ordered one.