Alignment | FerrariChat

Alignment

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by JSessions, Sep 20, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JSessions

JSessions Guest

May 23, 2005
    SC
    Full Name:
    Jason Sessions
    For those of you who don't want/need a 'racing' alignment from European R&R, check out American Automotive on Sam Rittenberg (556-6460). They were great! Car runs straight again! Talk with Danny or Rick. Best of all, for two hours of work, they only charged me $49! Cheapest bill I have EVER had for a Ferrari.

Jason Sessions

2. khughes

khughes Karting

Nov 7, 2003
    that sure is better than the $400.00 FCI charged me...... if you don't believe me i'll show you the bill...........

3. N24RE

N24RE Formula Junior

Dec 8, 2003
    Greensboro NC
    Full Name:
    Steve Jones
    I use Mike Milligan at Crown BMW for my alignments...100 bucks and you are out the door with all 4 wheels. He has done my personal car as well as other Ferraris for us

Ciao'

Steve

4. JSessions

JSessions Guest

May 23, 2005
    SC
    Full Name:
    Jason Sessions
    In no way is this a slight to Karl Troy at Euopean R&R! He is the one who told me that the alignment that he would do to my car would not be worth it for the kind of driving for which I use my Ferrari. This is the very reason I like Karl so much. He is too honest sometimes. :) He is ALWAYS the first person who looks at my car regardless of what needs to be done.

5. Juan-Manuel Fantango

Juan-Manuel Fantango F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 18, 2004
    Full Name:
    Juan
    Sounds good, Maybe Precison Tune can do my Belts!

Just got my car form Karl, everything is perfect, the hardest working shop by far. I have used many, including FOA. Karl is the best, and his prices are reasonable. If anything is not right, he will fix it.

For a short time only, he is giving rides in his SVT Diablo to new business customers! Had me speaking in tounges. Bableing. Almost a state of physchosis. Is that spelled right? What is the square root of infinity? Did you see the man in the moon? How soon is now? Laughing dog says hi! MUGWUMP!!

6. Ricambi America

Ricambi America F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Owner

David - put down the pipe and call me about our private track day at VIR. Check your email.

7. L8Braker

L8Braker Formula 3

Nov 10, 2003
    Asheville NC
    Full Name:
    Jeremy Stafford
    Ohh lord he's on the boilermaker's again hahahaha watch out he may start dancing too!