Close encounters | FerrariChat

Close encounters

Discussion in '360/430' started by pippobaudo, Sep 20, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. pippobaudo

pippobaudo Rookie

Nov 1, 2004
    europe
    Full Name:
    pippo baudo
    #1 pippobaudo, Sep 20, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I happened to run into this a few days ago at Fiorano. All three mules were there..logging long time on the track. The car is close to what italiaspeed says
    http://www.italiaspeed.com/2005/cars/ferrari/09/f139/1909.html. Not exactly but similar... its definetly NOT a 612 clone..closer perhaps to the 430..if anything. the red mule is definite but for the interior still not mounted inside ( it runs 612) The last two mules ( the red and the black) are just covered with fiberglass shells of the 612 but underneath is the real thing. its true about the Enzo engine..and the car is very fast...about 1.33 in fiorano Lengths and other stuff italiaspeed is on the money...
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    That's freakin' sweet! How'd you get to that area? And is that a semi-hidden camera or just a camera phone?

Thanks for sharing.

3. ELIM

ELIM Formula 3

Apr 29, 2005
    OC, CA
    Full Name:
    Elliot
    Good work. Perhaps it's the 600 Imola.

4. pippobaudo

pippobaudo Rookie

Nov 1, 2004
    europe
    Full Name:
    pippo baudo
    no its just a regular phone cam..as far as getting there...i can tell you but then i would have to kill you :)

5. ItaliaF1

ItaliaF1 F1 Veteran

Aug 28, 2005
    Nashville,TN
    Full Name:
    John Burrow
    yeah i think its a 600 imola too.

6. SEAL2CC

SEAL2CC Formula Junior

Jan 19, 2005
    Sweet..but hope the camera-phone shots, and the public dissemination thereof, don't contribute to body searches before factory tours - or cessation of tours altogether. We "had" to hand in our phones before our tour this July..

Chris