What are the extended warranty prices in the UK ? | FerrariChat

What are the extended warranty prices in the UK ?

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by nevpugh308, Sep 22, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. nevpugh308

nevpugh308 Rookie

Apr 13, 2004
    Midlands, UK
    Full Name:
    Neville Pugh
    Just been talking to a mate who's got a TVR T350 that's nearing the end of the standard TVR warranty. He's been getting some prices for extending it ... £950 for one extra year, and £1850 for two extra years (factory warranty). AND you have to have a 3 hour check done on the car before hand, at your expense ... about £250.

This seems rather steep to me ! (maybe it's just my old car prices mentality :))

Just wondering .... what are Ferrari warranty prices ? (do they offer it ?!)

2. MarkCollins

MarkCollins F1 Rookie
    Owner

Jul 2, 2002
    South England
    Full Name:
    Mark Collins
    Nev

around £1400 a year plus a 2 hour or so check fom compression etc

3. Stewart 430

Stewart 430 Guest

Getting Egham to sort my car out with a new warranty is hard enough. So the thought of extended warranties does not bare thinking about.

4. stevep

stevep F1 Veteran

Jan 19, 2004
    Geordie Land
    Full Name:
    steve
    hi mate, you can take a long warranty out with most dealers if you buy a car from them and you can renew it on a yearly basis, there is a thread on the forum about such a discussion. some third party companies do it too, may be worth doing a search for that thread

5. murph7355

murph7355 Formula 3

Nov 30, 2002
    SE England Yorkie
    Full Name:
    Andy
    It used to be less than 1k for a year, and about 1600-1700 quid for 2yrs from Ferrari (that was 3yrs ago though).