Movie F ups | FerrariChat

Movie F ups

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by AntonyR, Sep 22, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AntonyR

AntonyR F1 Veteran

Apr 12, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Antony
    #1 AntonyR, Sep 22, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Ok so I was just watching The Incredibles and there is a scene where the daughter is wearing tights and they give her a large Camel toe....too funny. Was wondering if you guys have any funny things you notice like this

Antony
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. UroTrash

UroTrash Three Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Jan 20, 2004
    Purgatory
    Full Name:
    Clifford Gunboat
    Ummm.....

Is that cartoon less than 18?

3. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Two words:

GET LAID!

4. RacerX_GTO

RacerX_GTO F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Oregon
    Full Name:
    Gabe V.
    Yeah, like the multiple tire marks of a movie scene where a car is about to drive off or crash.

I also have one of Disney's little screw up: The Little Mermaid "dildo" castle VHS cover. If you look closely at the original cover, in the background is a golden castle with towers... well.. one of them is not a tower!

5. AntonyR

AntonyR F1 Veteran

Apr 12, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Antony
    I knew someone was going to say it....I'm happy it was you though cause I don't take anything you say seriously and I know you care immensely about me.

Antony

6. Ferrari0324

Ferrari0324 F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    If you watch the beginning of Fast And Furious where they are all lined up for the first race, you will see everyone engages first. Then as they drop the flag, you see Vin shift into first AGAIN.

7. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    Damn, & I thought I was bad.

You Sir, need to get out more.

8. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    You really should.

9. Perfusion

Perfusion F1 Rookie

Oct 16, 2004
    Marietta, GA
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    There are many movies where you hear tires squeal, either as someone is taking off from a start, or screeching to a stop. Then you see the peeps get out of the car, and they're on dirt or gravel...

10. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion

Yes Yes ! Im not alone !! :D

11. PerryJ

PerryJ Formula 3

Jun 5, 2003
    N. Alabama
    Full Name:
    John Perry
    I think it was a Steve Martin movie, that was supposedly in L.A. but as they are driving on the freeway you see the "Florida Turnpike" exit ahead sign, plus in another scene in a parking lot, it's all FL license plates on the cars not CA, ;)

12. justhrowit

justhrowit Formula 3

Feb 12, 2004
    Dallas
    Full Name:
    Jay D.
    Disney is full of F-ups in thier movies.

In alladin there is a scene where you can hear in the backround "Good little teenagers take off their clothes"

In the lion kind, when the dad lion dies and drops on the dirt the dirt flys up and spells SEX. That has been edited I believe.

Someone already mentioned the Castle on the cover of little murmaid...that ones kinda funny!

Of course there is the scene in the Wizard of Oz that you can supposedly see the feet of one of the munckins who had hanged himself.

There are many many many more, I'm sure

OH YEAH....the movie Dazed and Confussed is set in 76 I beleive. In some of the scenes you can see cars from the 1980's set in the backround

13. neilmac

neilmac Formula 3

Apr 18, 2005
    Oakville, Ont.
    Full Name:
    Neil
    I think at the end of the chase scene in 'Bullitt', after going up, down and through the hills of San Francisco frantically changing gears in the Mustang, after the pursuit on the highway accomplished by more dramatic gear-shifting, Steve McQueen finally skids to a halt on the shoulder of the road.....and slams the car into Park.

Neil

14. PerryJ

PerryJ Formula 3

Jun 5, 2003
    N. Alabama
    Full Name:
    John Perry
    now THAT is funny !!

15. PerryJ

PerryJ Formula 3

Jun 5, 2003
    N. Alabama
    Full Name:
    John Perry
  16. racerx3317

racerx3317 F1 Veteran

Oct 17, 2004
    New York, NY
    Full Name:
    Luis
    Yes he also said that Paul Walker's character wasn't double clutching like he should. Who the hell double clutches an upshift durning a drag race? Plus he wouldn't know that from outside the car. Just a crappy movie altogether.

17. racerx3317

racerx3317 F1 Veteran

Oct 17, 2004
    New York, NY
    Full Name:
    Luis
    Apparently in Who Farmed Roger Rabbit, in the laserdisc edition, there is a part where Roger and Jessica Rabbit come tumbling out of a cartoon cab and end up on the floor. If you play the disc as slow as possible they say that the disney people didn't give Jessica any underwear just a cartoon bush. I don't know this for sure but i think that's pretty funny.

18. Enzo

Enzo F1 Rookie

Feb 14, 2002
    MinneSOta
    Full Name:
    Pat Pasqualini

In dazed you can see the rims off of a IROC or Z28 in the back. Not too mention when they play the song "Rock and Roll all night" it is the version Poison did and not the origianl KISS version.