the news is true... | Page 2 | FerrariChat

the news is true...

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by HUTCH91TR, Sep 20, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. notoboy

notoboy F1 Rookie

Jul 8, 2003
    NYC
    Full Name:
    David
    Best of luck with the move Hutch! You sure you want to give up the TR and the thought of having southern girls with that fantastic accent lining up for a ride???

BTW, if I didn't have a TR already, I'd buy yours ;)

2. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    Good luck moving and with the sale of the car!

3. davem

davem F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2002
    Stepford, Connecticut
    Full Name:
    dave m
    Dwight!!! Say it aint so! Give ya credit for taking the plunge on a serious note.
    As Craig said the locals are not so local. Rumor has it after a year you can proudly stick on a "Native" bumpersticker and be accepted!
    But in case im wrong, this might come in handy...
    http://www.fdu.com/bubbaandclem/dictionary.htm

Lets get a ride together,and as ive said before my garage is your garage!!
    As of tomoroww i will have a 4 car garage!

4. Acura Nsx Pilot

Acura Nsx Pilot Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2003
    NyC
    Full Name:
    Bailey
    Take care Hutch I am sorry to see you going south and I am even more sorry to see you selling the TR because I know you love that car. Well best wishes to you Hutch I am sure you will still keep in touch on here with the rest of us.

Bailey

5. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Hutch, sorry to hear you'll be leaving the familia. Good luck with your new endeavors, and come back and visit often. Best of luck with the sale of the TR.

6. peterp

peterp F1 Veteran

Aug 31, 2002
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Dwight -- enjoyed seeing you at the fall festival. Sorry to hear that you will be moving, but sometime's you gotta do what you gotta do. Best of luck in NC.

7. 993 guy

993 guy F1 Rookie

May 21, 2004
    Bergen County NJ
    Full Name:
    Eric D
    Hutch...you know I'm happy for you my man, but at the same time sad for all of us who will be losin' you to the South. Good luck on your pursuits and as you already know, you're always welcome up here in Ho Ho Kus NJ! ;-)

You're still expected to come up for the pool opening next season. No excuses...

8. TTG

TTG Formula 3

Jun 11, 2002
    East Hanover, NJ
    Full Name:
    Todd Gieger
    Wow...shell shocker Hutchster...then again, can't blame you...the miserable MF winters are rediculous nowadays...get up, it's dark and freezing...go home from work, it's dark and freezing...weekends you get a bizzard and shovel your balls off...It's just not healthy.

We will definitely miss "Ol Reliable"

My sincere regards to you and yours.

T

9. jarends

jarends Formula Junior

Jul 23, 2001
    Princeton, NJ
    Full Name:
    John Arends
    Hey, Dwight, sorry to hear your out of here. At least you'll still have a computer so we'll hear from you, even without an F-car... Linda and I wish you good fortune ahead. Free and single,,,,

some advice: Card all your dates, she in not 20 she is 13.

Don't take hunting trips in the deep woods, we all know what can happen there???

Vote republican or you're on the list?

If I can think of any more good advice, I'll add to this,

John

Bruce, thanks for emailing me the thread, I'm in depositions all week, so I'm not much on line.

10. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    Bah ! this sucks . Had a great time with u in Paris dude ! Hopefully , we can all meet in NY soon again !

11. 993 guy

993 guy F1 Rookie

May 21, 2004
    Bergen County NJ
    Full Name:
    Eric D
    Wow...great pics G-money.

12. doorsup

doorsup Karting

Nov 19, 2003
    I thought you were finally coming out of the closet when i read the thread title. It's not like we all dont know anyway. Hey sorry your not staying. Your not leaving because your mad you didnt win at frenchtown are ya cause i could give you the trophy.
    Seriously ill miss the 80's car comparisons and stories. Lets all get one more ride in and ill put the word out with a few guys i know that may be in the market.(finders fee of course)just kidding
    Matty

13. tuttebenne

tuttebenne F1 Rookie

Mar 26, 2003
    Bay Shore, NY
    Full Name:
    Andy
    Dwight,

You're one of the good guys. We'll miss seeing you at LimeRock with the Monk and Ashman. I hope you'll keep in touch and fill the void in your garage real soon. Best wishes for success and happiness south of the Mason Dixon.

Andy

14. HUTCH91TR

HUTCH91TR F1 Rookie

Nov 7, 2003
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Hutch
    Thanks for the support and well wishes in my ventures :) !! Very heart felt and very much appreciated!!

Hey Matty (Could there be any ***** name for a guy??), you'll turn homo once Morella makes you sell your Countach and buy a minivan... I guess it isn't bad enough that she has your nutsack in a vice now :D ...
    And I did get a trophy from the Frenchtown show!! The trophy I got was sent to me by Will and Sandy, and it was for FURTHEST TRAVELLED!! So there BEOTCH!!! Will and Sandy also enclosed a note saying that my TR really did beat out your Countach for coolest car of the 80's, but that since all Lambo owners are big crybabies, they just wanted to avoid a temper tantrum situation, so they just gave you the trophy... I understand their actions completely :D :D :D !!!
    ( J/K Matty!! Luv ya bro!!)

15. wildegroot

wildegroot Formula 3
    Professional Ferrari Technician

Nov 19, 2003
    Frenchtown NJ
    Full Name:
    Wil de Groot

16. doorsup

doorsup Karting

Nov 19, 2003
    Boy what a sore loser. Hey heres an idea take that horse off the front of your car and replace it with a BULL...... you wanna be. :).

17. HUTCH91TR

HUTCH91TR F1 Rookie

Nov 7, 2003
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Hutch
    Why would I want to do that??? Doing that would fawk up the handling.... Ever hear the expression "Bull in a China shop"? There's a reason for that saying...

Anyhoo... It's all good and once I get myself setup, then it'll be time for another ride :D :D ... I'm thinking maybe a 512TR, or, dare I say it, a Diablo... wait and see, just wait and see!!

18. doorsup

doorsup Karting

Nov 19, 2003
    you cant get a diablo then we cant make fun of each other. Actually the black 512 tr at the frenchtown car show was one of the nicest ferrari's i have ever seen . Get that one..
    matt

19. ClydeM

ClydeM F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Wayne, NJ
    Full Name:
    Clyde E. McMurdy
    That might upset John a bit :)

20. HUTCH91TR

HUTCH91TR F1 Rookie

Nov 7, 2003
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Hutch
    It would probably upset John if he saw that Matty just called his 512 M a 512 TR.... But John's 512 M would be one hell of a sweet ride nonetheless :) !!!!

21. jpd2

jpd2 Karting

Aug 4, 2004
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Matt,

512TR what the @!@#*&^$#@&*^%$#@!$!$%^&!

LMAO

22. doorsup

doorsup Karting

Nov 19, 2003
    im sorry. I guess if someone called my countach a jalpa id freak
    Matt

23. HUTCH91TR

HUTCH91TR F1 Rookie

Nov 7, 2003
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Hutch

How bout if someone said about your Countach, "Smooth as silk!" ?? :)

24. doorsup

doorsup Karting

Nov 19, 2003
    id then say "need permission" i dont
    Matty