New Ferrari Dealer near Boston | FerrariChat

New Ferrari Dealer near Boston

Discussion in 'New England' started by DadsFerrari, Sep 21, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DadsFerrari

DadsFerrari Formula 3

May 31, 2004
    New England
    Full Name:
    Mister M
    A little birdie told me that there will be a new franchise within a few miles of FoNE in Newton. DOes this mean that Newton will only deal with those hotcake sellin Maseratis? Did FoLI ever sell that dealer and make it official yet? Or is all still "hush hush"?

2. BD997

BD997 Karting

Aug 9, 2005
    Watertown, MA
    Full Name:
    BD
    I heard that the deal fell through... I beleive that FoLI is keeping FoNE now... There was talks of opening a Ferrari Dealer in Providence.... little birdie told me that...

3. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    i was told by an employee of Foreign Motors West, which was recently purchased by New Country, that New Country had made an offer to purchase FoNE. to the best of my knowledge however, that deal has not closed. NC/FMW owns a fair amount of real estate that they could repurpose for a Ferrari dealership (Natick, Wayland, Sudbury, etc.) if they did in fact purchase the franchise and wanted to move it out of West Newton.

i recall hearing a rumor way back when that when Inskip took up a Maserati dealership in RI that they were soft-promised a Ferrari franchise. since Ferrari and Maserati have been separated, i assume that promise isn't worth the paper it's not printed on. but what do i know.

doody.

4. Westworld

Westworld Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

May 18, 2004
    Why move it out of Newton? Isn't Newton where the money is in Boston (besides Beacon Hill)? Ferrari in Providence? Enough of a market for it?