Carlsbad Pics 9-24-05 | FerrariChat

Carlsbad Pics 9-24-05

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by gbrown37, Sep 24, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. gbrown37

gbrown37 Formula 3

Feb 15, 2005
    San Diego/UCSB
    Full Name:
    Garrett
    not nearly as great a turnout as last month's, but we got that sweet yellow CGT and white Gallardo.

http://community.webshots.com/album/459163607pwYkLI

all the pics got arranged by name instead of the order i put them in so the yellow CGT pics are some of the last ones.

2. Ryan in SD

Ryan in SD Formula Junior

Mar 1, 2005
    San Diego
    Gbrown, what do you look like man? I never seem to bump into you.

I was there with the longsleeve grey shirt and a couple friends.

3. MalkaJB

MalkaJB Karting

Jul 22, 2005
    La Jolla
    Full Name:
    John
    Excellent pics Garrett. It was nice meeting you and Ryan at my first FChat related event. The experience was still fun despite the smaller turnout, and the yellow CGT looked/sounded amazing. I'll definitely be there again next month.

4. gbrown37

gbrown37 Formula 3

Feb 15, 2005
    San Diego/UCSB
    Full Name:
    Garrett
    haha. im this kid (always short sleeves, shorts, and sandals no matter what but rarely the hat) http://community.webshots.com/photo/403829435/403830249XeoolB whos being followed by this punk http://community.webshots.com/photo/403829435/403830253lNSEpC, who is usually wearing that hat. before the next meet you attend, shoot me a PM and we'll set a time to meet at the starbucks or something.

nice to meet you too John

5. judoug88

judoug88 Formula Junior

Dec 5, 2004
    Marin, CA
    Full Name:
    JD
    Aw man...I completely forgot about Carlsbad...there's always next time. Somwaht off topic, I talked to the GM at Symbolic and he said they were doing a show next month, let's keep our fingers crossed. Garret, great shots as usual.

6. gbrown37

gbrown37 Formula 3

Feb 15, 2005
    San Diego/UCSB
    Full Name:
    Garrett
    the guy in the long-sleeved grey shirt that spilled coffee on me or this guy in the grey long-sleeved shirt? http://community.webshots.com/photo/459163607/459177669bavlYd
    thats good news. i didnt see you there so i felt like calling you to tel you about the yellow CGT but i figured you might be sleeping. maybe next time

7. Ryan in SD

Mar 1, 2005
    San Diego
    Gbrown,
    Yep thats me in the pic. I'll see you next time. I'm thinking of making it up to CC sometime in october, maybe we can caravan if your interested.

John,
    Nice meeting you too, always good to see new enthusiasts.

8. gbrown37

gbrown37 Formula 3

Feb 15, 2005
    San Diego/UCSB
    Full Name:
    Garrett
    i dont know if ill be able to get up there for a while but if i can then sure id love to go up. hopefully see you at the next symbolic meet also???

9. Ryan in SD

Mar 1, 2005
    San Diego
  10. hank sound

hank sound F1 Veteran

Jan 31, 2004
    Burbank, CA
    Full Name:
    Hank Garfield
    Thought I'd reach out and say hi from Burbank, CA. (ya know, way up north).

I like the work that you're doing with that camera. As for your goals in life, same deal - - - stay focused (I couldn't resist that one):)

Cheers, Hank

11. gbrown37

gbrown37 Formula 3

Feb 15, 2005
    San Diego/UCSB
    Full Name:
    Garrett
    thanks very much Hank. are you really saying the pictures are good? if so then thanks a lot, i dont often think so myself, ive been wanting a new camera for quite some time. thanks again.

the saty focused part was good- ill remember that, for my use of the camera and for the rest of my lifes endeavors haha. thanks

12. rrobello

rrobello Formula 3

Jul 25, 2005
  13. gbrown37

gbrown37 Formula 3

Feb 15, 2005
    San Diego/UCSB
    Full Name:
    Garrett
    nice pics. PM me before either the next symbolic or c-bad meet, we should meet up one of these times. how did the Katrina run turn out?

14. rrobello

rrobello Formula 3

Jul 25, 2005
    it was a blast, thanks. lots of cool pics and vids