[AUS] Exotic car short cruise and grab lunch. | FerrariChat

[AUS] Exotic car short cruise and grab lunch.

Discussion in 'Texas' started by -FROG-, Sep 28, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. -FROG-

-FROG- Formula Junior
    BANNED

Nov 3, 2003
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Paul Daniels
    Just tossing around the idea of getting together for another short exotic car cruise with one of my Viper buddies. The weather will be cooling down soon and it would be nice to meet at Hooters or Bone Daddy's for some exotic car mingeling and cruisin.... Just wondering if anyone would be interested. Some of you came out to a few of my cruises in the past so it would be about the same, probably have a few more cars though. Just wanted to get some feedback before I start planning anything.

2. BigAl

BigAl F1 Veteran

Mar 17, 2002
    TX
    Full Name:
    GSgt Hartman
    didn't you have some Hooters babes pics from one of your drives?

3. -FROG-

-FROG- Formula Junior
    BANNED

Nov 3, 2003
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Paul Daniels
    I did have some pics, but I think that Hooters is closed now, over at Northcross Mall. I havn't been to Bone Daddy's but I have heard it's nice and the parking is good for a group of cars.

Does anyone have any suggestions where to eat? It has been nice in the past taking a cruise out to Carlos and Charlies, then going for a little afternoon cruise, but I'm open to suggestions.

4. BigAl

BigAl F1 Veteran

Mar 17, 2002
    TX
    Full Name:
    GSgt Hartman
    can't go this Sat, maybe next

5. -FROG-

-FROG- Formula Junior
    BANNED

Nov 3, 2003
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Paul Daniels
    I was thinking about setting up a cruise more like next month or so. I havn't set up anything this summer because it's just too darn hot. Alot of my cruise buddies ask from time to time when we are going to all get together again, so I feel inclined to set something up. Of course it's quite fun too. :)