Tubi for my 1990 TR. | FerrariChat

Tubi for my 1990 TR.

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Jkee, Nov 13, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jkee

Jkee Rookie

Oct 24, 2003
    I've decided on the Tubi for my 1990 TR. I live in the Los Angeles area. Can anyone recommend a shop for purchase and installation? And what should the entire deal cost me? Also has anyone had experience with Hgparts as a reliable source?

2. ExoticRobert

ExoticRobert Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    Mukilteo, Washington
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Hello,

I am also in the process of putting a Tubi on my TR, I just ordered from Hgparts today, I have ordered from them in the past (floor mats) they were quite good about keeping in touch via e-mail untill I recieved them! They are the best price I found for Tubi!! I should get it next week, I will let you know how it goes..I would put test pipes on also, to get the most out of your Tubi..I am putting it on myself, but I heard it run's around 3 to $500 to have it installed?? I live in the great Northwest..

Hope this help's...Robert

3. bboxer

bboxer Formula Junior

Aug 6, 2001
    All you have to do is click on the above Tubi banner; we are also in the LA area and have sponsored FChat since the beginning. We have a speical FChat price and, unlike the other Tubi promoter on this site, we are authorized by the factory to sell TubiStyle products Northern America and will take care of warranty coverage and problems if they arise. Every Tubi exhaust has its own serial number and known point of origin.

4. Jkee

Jkee Rookie

Oct 24, 2003
    Robert, thanks for the reply, where are you getting your test pipes and how much are they costing you?

5. ExoticRobert

Nov 5, 2003
    Mukilteo, Washington
    Full Name:
    Robert
    I am pulling my cat's off and having them made, but there is plenty of places you can buy them, I know hgparts sells them, quite a few people here on f-chat also sell's them..I can dig thru my paperwork and maybe get some names on this site where you can get them!! They will run you around 3 to $500 a pair, but I think well worth it...
    Robert

6. Jkee

Jkee Rookie

Oct 24, 2003
    Robert, I would appreciate any information you can share with me.

Thanks.

7. Dave

Dave F1 Rookie

Apr 15, 2001
    Little Rock
    Full Name:
    David Jones
    How are you guys back in California getting through smog testing with test pipes?

8. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Tino (BBoxer) is correct. He has been a great long-term sponsor and user of FerrariChat.com and he is our only sponsor that is authorized to sell Tubi exhausts in North America. Nick's use to, but doesn't sell Tubi's anymore.

Here is the way to contact Tino...

http://www.ferrarichat.com/sponsors/mensi.htm

HG Parts does sell other exhaust systems in North America (Fuchs & etc.) and can sell Tubis in Europe.

Thanks,
    rob

9. ExoticRobert

Nov 5, 2003
    Mukilteo, Washington
    Full Name:
    Robert
    E-mail off line thru my profile..
    Thanks..Robert