Worst salesman rebutal | FerrariChat

Worst salesman rebutal

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by f430gi, Oct 1, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. f430gi

f430gi Rookie

Oct 1, 2005
    North Jersey
    Full Name:
    Johnny
    Nick happens to be my salesman. I purchased 5 Ferraris in 2- years from him. 3-used 2 new. While I has pondering the thought of buying one I would go talk to Nick, pick his brain and then leave.I'd go back and do the same over and over.Finally I brought one from Wide World. He never talked down to me and always treated me with respect. While I dont hang out with Nick on a personal level I do visit him and Wide World quite often they make me feel like I'm part of there family. I'm not a rich man by no means, compaired to clients of Wide World I'm almost none existant but perhaps if some people (Horowitz) would leave your EGO'S out side and try to be a regular person your experiance there or anywhere would be better.Nick probably sells more used Ferraris then anyone in the US I guess he's doing something right. Maybe Horowitz you should post an ad for the white elephant your looking for on line maybe you'll get lucky, but please stay out of Wide World I would hate to stop going there.I know some groups can never be happy they never are and always whinnnnnn. On a positive note I'm glad to hear your bussiness is doing good so you can finally buy a Ferrari, perhaps you could buy a Lambo instead they like a__ holes I'd hate to hear you whin at an event

2. Greg G

Greg G F1 Rookie

hahahaha.... Nick is that you?

3. f430gi

f430gi Rookie

Oct 1, 2005
    North Jersey
    Full Name:
    Johnny
    Hey maybe nick is horowitz, Britney did it for publisity now maybe Nicks doing the same so people dont forget him

4. patpong

patpong Formula 3

Jul 6, 2004
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Full Name:
    Patpong Thanavisuth
    Hahahaha.....just 3 posts........ Nick is that you?

One thing that everyone has to keep in mine, I mean buys and sellers, the world has changed. We now have our FerrariChat.com as our community. We as buys will never tolerate bad treatment from sellers any more. As soon as, we experience bad thing, we will let all our friends from around the world in this forum know about it and to make sure our friends will not let them repeat such bad treatment to one of ours again. You treat us bad, we will make sure you change or you'll have hard time with us. But if you treat us right, right things will happen to you........
    .....welcome to the new world.

5. F SPIDER

F SPIDER F1 Rookie
    Owner

Jan 30, 2002
    NYC, A'dam, W'stock
    Full Name:
    rijk rietveld
    I don't think that Nick has a computer

6. ferrarigtofan

ferrarigtofan Formula Junior
    BANNED

Sep 26, 2005
    USA
    Do you assume everything you read in a chatroom is legitimate? Who's to say what is accurate in an occurance? Unless both people respond in a calm rational manner, it is impossible to get the full story. It is very easy for one person to go online and bad mouth another, where is the proof? As I said in the original thread, please feel free to contact Nick or his boss if you have an issue to resolve.

Unless you have people who were there and will confirm your account of the events, you fail to meet the burden of proof I require to justify attempting to ruin a man's career. What is there to stop anyone from posting on a messageboard that is based on your career and bad mouthing you?

There is no standard for information online, no one checks three sources before reporting something. Information online is opinions of those who choose to post, the quality of information is just as likely to be inaccurate as it is to be accurate.

When Nick's boss feels Nick's behaviors are hurting business, I am quite sure he will tell him.

7. patpong

patpong Formula 3

Jul 6, 2004
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Full Name:
    Patpong Thanavisuth
    We trust our own judgement!!! We want as many information as possible. What i'm saying is we will be no longer in the dark...........

8. 8packs

8packs Karting
    BANNED

Sep 7, 2005
    Fi-boro
    Full Name:
    Rick M.
    For someone in Thailand, you seem to have gotten overly excited about this salesman in NY.

9. jakes-gto

jakes-gto Karting

Jan 18, 2005
    Tied to a chair
    Full Name:
    Buddy Ackerman
    Uhhh... yes you are. 5 Ferrari in 2 years... yes you are. Unless you live in them.

Now go take yer head out of yer arse.

10. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    Well there you go. All it takes to be treated nicely at WW is to buy 5 F-cars in 2 years, then you start showing up on their radar screen. But you're still small fry compared to the big fish so be sure to be humble and remember your place.

11. sjmst

sjmst F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 31, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Sam
    Good tip for all us "WTF do we think we are?" low-life window-shopping time wasting can't watch our mouth or attitude is the presence of greatness "customers."
    I for one have learned from this and will try harder to be nicer. Remember, the salesman is always right!

12. 8packs

8packs Karting
    BANNED

Sep 7, 2005
    Fi-boro
    Full Name:
    Rick M.
    Who cares about what he has or what he says he has?
    No need to attack others.

13. whart

whart F1 Veteran
    Honorary

Dec 5, 2001
    Grandview NY
    Full Name:
    Herr Prof.
    Man, I don't know what's gotten into everybody here- a little touchy, aren't we? Telling people they are tools, that they should stick heads up asses? Why? This is an addendum to a thread that was closed, presumably because it got unnecessarily venal.
    If the subject is treatment at a dealer, that's a worthwhile subject. Unfortunately, you do not have as many choices, at least for new cars, as you might think. In the NY area, we have at least 3 authorized dealers, and a number of independents. But, I suspect if you went to a Chicago dealer to try and buy a new Ferrari, you would be sent back to NY, to work with the authorized dealers in the territory where you live.
    I've never had a high opinion of car salesmen, no matter what they are selling. Sometimes, I'm pleasantly suprised. I've dealt with WW for a number of years, mainly purchase of BMWs and servicing of my Ferraris, which were bought elsewhere (some brand new, some not).
    As to the comment about Lambo owner's being *******s, whatever floats your boat. WW did the state inspection on my 6.0 and couldn't have been nicer; Nick in fact went out of his way to compliment me on the paint color and condition of the car.
    Sometimes, we get in response to what we give. I never 'drop in' on a dealer and expect them to drop everything for me. If I want any serious attention or time from them, i'll call in advance. It's only fair.

14. ClydeM

ClydeM F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Wayne, NJ
    Full Name:
    Clyde E. McMurdy
    Augustine being an exception......of course.

15. jakes-gto

jakes-gto Karting

Jan 18, 2005
    Tied to a chair
    Full Name:
    Buddy Ackerman
    I reserve the right to call out people who make ridiculous or absurd statements. His more than qualifies.

16. Enzo

Enzo F1 Rookie

Feb 14, 2002
    MinneSOta
    Full Name:
    Pat Pasqualini
    Gus sells cars? I thought he sold suits.

17. ferrarigtofan

ferrarigtofan Formula Junior
    BANNED

Sep 26, 2005
    USA
    I'd say this sums it up perfectly.

18. 8packs

8packs Karting
    BANNED

Sep 7, 2005
    Fi-boro
    Full Name:
    Rick M.
    You do not seem to know the difference between calling out and attacking.
    Telling someone to take his heard out of his ass, is an insult and attack, not a call-out.

Further more, I do not see why "buying 5 Ferraris in 2 years" qualifies as ridiculous and absurd statement. You do not know him personally, why are you so convinced that he is lying?

Lastly, even if he is lying, to make himself look and feel better, what is it to you? Does it make you look and feel better to make sure someone is lying about having Ferraris?

19. Danny Phantom

Danny Phantom Karting

Sep 26, 2004
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Ray
    I'm going to say what everyone is thinking, your an a$$
    Have a nice day :)

20. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Gents, lets be civil, even if there are differences of opinions. Please scratch the personal insults.

Many thx.

21. 8packs

8packs Karting
    BANNED

Sep 7, 2005
    Fi-boro
    Full Name:
    Rick M.
    I know how to insult you too, I just don't see the point of acting like an idiot online like a 20 yrs old kid, which you appear to be btw, so I do not.

You are allowed to insult me, if you actually have a reason.
    Why am I an ass? What did I say that was incorrect or improper? If you have a valid point, be civil and make it like a grow-up.

22. 8packs

8packs Karting
    BANNED

Sep 7, 2005
    Fi-boro
    Full Name:
    Rick M.
    Btw, it is you are, not your.
    You should be a Junior in college if you are in school, don't speak like a 8 yrs old.

23. Danny Phantom

Danny Phantom Karting

Sep 26, 2004
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Ray

Not only do I appear to be but I am a 20 year old kid who happens to be online, yes sometimes I "act a fool" as they say.
    HOWEVER, you should not be correcting my grammar! Mr. "be civil and make it like a grow-up" what the heck is that suppose to mean?

Yes, I am in school. Since you are being so technical I am not speaking, I am typing.

If you're so grammatically correct you would not be using an abbreviation that is not recognized by english grammar, such as "btw".

Also I do not understand this part of the sentence "Don't speak like a 8 years old". Shouldn't it be "Don't speak like an 8 year old"? See the an goes before a word that starts off with a vowel, like eight. Also there should not be an s at the end of years.

Don't presume you know everything and try to correct everyone when you yourself are flawed.

24. 8packs

8packs Karting
    BANNED

Sep 7, 2005
    Fi-boro
    Full Name:
    Rick M.
    In the same theory, you should not be calling other people ass when you are an ass yourself.
    Right?

25. Speedracer38

Speedracer38 F1 Veteran

Oct 11, 2004
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Jason Thorgalsen
    I find WWoC and the people working there great. The times ive been there they have been extremely nice and let me back into the shop to look around. Its def one of my favorite Ferrari dealers in the area. I dont know why everyone is bashing them.