steve f gone on holiday? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

steve f gone on holiday?

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by panterasteve, Oct 7, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. angelis

angelis F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 18, 2004
    London, England
    Full Name:
    Sy
    #26 angelis, Oct 8, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. D11VE:J

D11VE:J Formula 3

Nov 9, 2004
    #27 D11VE:J, Oct 8, 2005
    Hello, this is steve f, is that ....(name removed to protect the innocent - mod) I have just come back from the Betty Ford Rehabilitation Clinic, the diagnosis is that they say I am an FChataholic., Thats how I get pissed and the other night I got pissed off. I got very narky with my friends on the forum, they think it was me, but its not my fault - pause - its my laptop computer...... I trained it to reply to every post and thread on the forum and now I can't stop it, I have even pulled the battery out and unplugged it from the mains, I have had to lock myself in the toilet to escape it, what do you think I should do cause I have been going cold turkey for 4 days now?

Reply: Stop being a silly boy and get back in communication with your m8's on FChat, they miss you, you silly old bugger.

Hurry up m8, I can't leave this place again until you come back, there has to one of us here to upset the tiny minority of miserable buggers on FChat - :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p - there - 12 in the rear - OK?

Much Love From Santa
    (Alias D11VE:J)
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. D11VE:J

Nov 9, 2004
    #28 D11VE:J, Oct 8, 2005
  4. D11VE:J

Nov 9, 2004
    steve f is back - oh happy days