Looking for a Report on Italian Car Day | FerrariChat

Looking for a Report on Italian Car Day

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by Rbtrader, Oct 8, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Rbtrader

Rbtrader Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Chattanooga, TN
    Full Name:
    Rich Becherer
    I shredded a tire on I-75 on the way down and missed Italian Car Day today in Atlanta. Was it a great turnout? Did anyone notice any V12 Ferraris for sale?
    Thanks, Rich

2. floppy

floppy Karting

Sep 19, 2005
    Buford, GA
    Full Name:
    Pat
    Oooh, that sucks, I hope it didn't damage the rim. It was a good turn out and lots of fun. Yes there was at least one car available for sale. It was the F50 for around $700,000; low milege though. I forgot the name of the place selling it, I'll look it up.
    The only down side to the show was there was some clown with a couple of bimbos getting finger prints on the cars while he took picture of thier ass next to other peoples cars. If I want to look at bimbos I'll go to the bikini thread.

3. Rbtrader

Rbtrader Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Chattanooga, TN
    Full Name:
    Rich Becherer
    I think $700K is beyond my budget, but thanks for the report. I wanted to look at a 365GT 2+2 that is for sale and was scheduled to be there, but maybe he did not show up.

4. parkerfe

parkerfe F1 World Champ

Sep 4, 2001
    Cumming, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Franklin E. Parker
    There was a 365GT 2+2 there and it won as I recall. I did not note if it was for sale though.

5. Brian Skeoch

Brian Skeoch Formula Junior

May 26, 2005
    was that 365 2+2 silver with blue interior ? Oh my gosh that car was nice... it even smelled good.

Brian

6. floppy

floppy Karting

Sep 19, 2005
    Buford, GA
    Full Name:
    Pat
    Yes, it was pretty much perfect. There was so much to see, it hurt.

7. Scaledetails

Scaledetails F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 19, 2003
    Daytona Beach, FL
    Full Name:
    Stephane
    Yes, that car was for sale according to what the owner was saying. Great investment in my opinion, that car is increasing in value rapidly.

Stephane
    Scaledetails

8. cabrio_fan

cabrio_fan Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2002
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Michael Davidson
    Here's a link to a pic of the 365 GT 2+2. It's not my photo. It's from a site that Jeff Davison posted a link to in another thread.

http://gallery.italiancarclub.com/carshows/atlantaICD/atlantaicd2005/IMG_0256.jpg.html

Funny enough... I spent so much time next to that 365 that I got caught in the picture! I'm the (half) guy on the far right with the Michelin Man t-shirt and the white shoes. The owner is Bill (man in the yellow shirt) behind the car talking with Marcus (sp?) of FoA and his lovely lady.

That was a great time. I love Ferraris. And I ~really~ love Ferraris with WIRE WHEELS. But, alas, the 365 is a lttle out of my budget of dollar$. Someday...

9. cabrio_fan

cabrio_fan Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2002
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Michael Davidson
    And it was nice meeting you too Stephane. I think I met you just seconds after that pic was taken.