Help! Need a good repair shop in Las Vegas | FerrariChat

Help! Need a good repair shop in Las Vegas

Discussion in 'Las Vegas' started by 007, Oct 6, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 007

007 Guest

Feb 18, 2003
    Scottsdale&LasVegas
    Full Name:
    Brad
    #1 007, Oct 6, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I need to find a good repair shop for my Dodge Stealth in Las Vegas. I want do do quite a bit of work to it. I would like to find someone to do a engine rebuild and a bunch of other little things like... replace a worn out window switch, door light switch etc, steering rack. When I'm done with that, I'll be looking to get the door dings out and repaint. Also I will want to replace the stereo unit. There was some damage to the console area due to an attemped theft of my stereo. Basicly I want to restore the car to original specs. I have owned it since new in '93 and I have a sentimental attachment to this car. I'm sure some of you will think I'm nuts to drop a bunch of $ into a car that isn't worth much. But I enjoy the car alot and have gotten 165,000 basicly trouble free miles out of it so far and just a couple of weeks ago I got another compliment on it at the gas station. So if any of the Las Vegas F-chatters can help me find some good people to do the work I would be really happy. It's daunting to try to find good shops for this type of work on this kind of car. Thanks in advance for the help.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Doug.

Doug. F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 16, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    Check Google. Thats all the advice I can give...and I LIVE in Vegas.

Dont know of anyone.

3. vegas1

vegas1 F1 Rookie

Jul 28, 2004
    Australia
    Sorry can't help, but it's a great looking car you've got there.

4. Scalarrthu

Scalarrthu Karting

Apr 25, 2005
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    Paul L
    Try to contact Phil. He works as a tech at Integrity Dodge off the 215, but he does and has done a lot of work on our Vipers over the years. He is very knowledgable and trust worthy. I would imagine he can help you out. Good luck. His cell number is 702.610.5861

- Paul

5. 007

007 Guest

Feb 18, 2003
    Scottsdale&LasVegas
    Full Name:
    Brad
    Thanks.