Microsoft Outlook Help | FerrariChat

Microsoft Outlook Help

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by darkalley, Oct 18, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. darkalley

darkalley Formula Junior

Aug 17, 2004
    Full Name:
    Jim
    My outlook is acting weird. About every 3 times it goes to get the email from my server I get asked to enter my network password (which is always there I just have to hit enter. Any ideas on why I'm getting this message? My incoming server is a POP3 and the outgoing is SMTP. I have remember my password checked off but "log in using secure password" is not. This is a recent problem for me.....

2. TexasMike

TexasMike F1 World Champ

Feb 17, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    Full Name:
    Michael C
    My computer has done it a few times, but usually if you restart the computer, it will solve the problem.
    Most people here will probably tell you not to use Outlook.

3. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON

MIKE IS RIGHT

LOG OFF COMPLETELY, TURN OFF SYSTEM, AND STARTRIGHT UP....THAT SHOULD DO IT....

BTW, MICRO OUTLOOK SUCKS..

I USE MODZILLA FIREFOX........NEVER HAD A PROBLEM

BRUCE

4. Malfoy

Malfoy Formula 3

Mar 22, 2004
    Hampton, VA
    Outlook is better than Mozilla's Thunderbird. I gave Thunderbird a year(more than ample time most would say) and then switched back to Outlook. Thunderbirds 'learning spam filter' was so stupid it hurt.

But yea, that screen comes up from time to time. If you don't want to restart outlook you can just hit ok a few times and things will work.

5. SefacHotRodder

SefacHotRodder F1 World Champ

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I'm gettign the same thing