NHIS event this weekend (10/22 & 10/23) | FerrariChat

NHIS event this weekend (10/22 & 10/23)

Discussion in 'New England' started by enjoythemusic, Oct 18, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. enjoythemusic

enjoythemusic F1 World Champ

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven
    Hi everyone,

Weather looks ok for this weekend, perhaps some light sprinkles. There is a http://www.comscc.org event at New Hampshire Internal Speedway and if you want to meet up and see some racing please stop by. Alas, you can't drive the track unless you have already registered, but would be great to see you guys there and watch the fun. My hopes are that next year we can all be on the track together for some driving fun :)

2. eastcoastbumps

Oct 19, 2005
    Shrewsbury, MA
    Full Name:
    Peter McP
    Hey, I'll be there racing. The COM events are more fun when you're participating. ;)

Pete
    617 SPB

3. enjoythemusic

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven

Pete, that is GREAT news and look for me #351 :)

Agreed, it is better to race... or at least get some track time. Verell made a nice go of it and look forward to seeing him on the track in 2006. Anyone else plan to track their car in 2006?

4. enjoythemusic

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven
    Time for the races/track event.

Hope to see some Fchatters there. It is going to be a great day for a drive :)

5. MITengineer

MITengineer Formula Junior

Feb 18, 2004
    Montana
    Happened to see the 308 in action. Looks and sounds fantastic.

6. enjoythemusic

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven

MIT, it was great seeing you yesterday at the track and thx for the compliments. There were so many great people to meet yesterday. Really had an awesome time. Wish more guys from Fchat showed up and i have been very impressed with the track organizers for COM Sports Car Club. Everyone i spoke with about them said many positive things and actually attending an event it is obviously a great group.

It is 4:40am and about to have a nice glass of hot tea before leaving to go back today to do the time trials/race. Ahhh yes, looks to be a wet one folks... bring an umbrella and hang out by the uphill. Should be.... interesting.