Thank you for Ferrari Experience.... | FerrariChat

Thank you for Ferrari Experience....

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by azudno, Oct 20, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. azudno

azudno Karting

Aug 22, 2005
    Savannah, Ga
    Full Name:
    David
    I'm a fairly new member on the board here which is quite fantastic to say the least. I spend every day learning what I can from all of you hoping to one day join you with an F-car.
    This post is going out to an unknown F-car owner in Atlanta who was kind enough(or crazy enough!) to give me a ride that I would never forget. It was about 3 and half years ago and I was a manager at a Chick-Fil-A on Howell Mill Rd. A beautiful Red 355(Im pretty sure) came through to pick up some food. I ended up striking up a converstion with him about his beautiful beast(drooling none the less Im sure!) I guess he got the idea.....and out of the blue he says...."Wanna go for a ride?" .......to which I immediately turned to the owner and told him I was taking my break right now! He took me out and onto 75N for a short ride and then on back. It felt like a dream. I remember doing my best to try and take in all the sounds and the feel of the car as much as I could. Wow....unbelievable! Well....to sum it up....this a BIG THANK YOU from a very happy car enthusiast who will never forget the kindness and trust you showed a stranger that day. I hope to return the favor for another if I ever get to own one of these machines some day. I dont know if maybe you are a member on F-chat....if so...thank you again.

Sincerely,
    David

2. masermartin

masermartin Formula Junior

Apr 18, 2004
    Sugar Hill, GA
    Full Name:
    Martin
    Great story David.

Nothing quite like the first time in a Ferrari. :)

3. Alex_Grim

Alex_Grim Formula Junior

Jan 30, 2004
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Alex
    That is a great story... What part of Atlanta did you work in?

4. Mike C

Mike C F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 3, 2002
    Southeast USA
    Full Name:
    Mike Charness
    Come out to the club track event at Roebling Road and get some more rides!

5. azudno

azudno Karting

Aug 22, 2005
    Savannah, Ga
    Full Name:
    David
    I am definitely planning on attending the Roebling track event! I have been looking forward to this for sometime. Your not "teasing" me about these Ferrari rides are you?! I would never expect the owners to give me a ride.......but the thought of that got me on the edge of my seat in a hurry! Either way I will be there to enjoy. Oh....and to the previous question about living in Atlanta....I was just kind of in the center of it...right in-between Marietta and Buckhead area.