Concorso Arizona | FerrariChat

Concorso Arizona

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by Bullfighter, Oct 23, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bullfighter

Bullfighter Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jan 26, 2005
    Indian Wells, California
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Is this a big deal? Anyone here going? Or is it 8 guys and their cars?

2. bobleb

bobleb Formula 3

Mar 9, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Bob Lebenson
    I don't know how big it has to be for you to consider it a "big deal". It's not Monterey, but I think they have 100 cars or so signed up ... and a lot of activities from Friday PM through Sunday morning. I know one of the "featured" cars is an '88 Formula One Ferrari, and there should be lots of older and interesting autos included. A crew of us are driving down from Vegas Thursday afternoon, so as not to miss anything.

3. AZLambo

AZLambo Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    Yeah, I'd say it's a pretty big deal............about 80 guys and their Ferraris.

4. Bullfighter

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jan 26, 2005
    Indian Wells, California
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Definitely sounds like it's worth the trip. Thanks - hadn't noticed any posts here, so was having doubts.

5. bobleb

bobleb Formula 3

Mar 9, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Bob Lebenson
    Hope to see you there.

6. dogue

dogue Formula Junior

Sep 2, 2001
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Terry
    This was posted a few months ago.

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63990

It is a big deal to me as I have been putting in countless hours planning the thing, and it is the biggest deal going in Arizona for Ferraris or even italian car owners. The Friday night gala is full, but the Saturday event is the main event and should be spectacular IMO. We have close to 100 cars registered and 80+ are Ferraris. We have some really nice cars coming, a 250 GTO, a 365 GTC, a Competition Daytona, a 250 PF Cab series 2. Our feature car will be a 1988 Ferrari F1 87/88c that won the Italian Grandprix the week after Enzo died. We even have it scheduled for them to start it up at least once.

Terry

7. Bullfighter

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jan 26, 2005
    Indian Wells, California
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Thanks, Terry. Sounds like a lot of work on your part and a great time. I'm going make every effort to get out there and meet you guys.

8. RareAir23

RareAir23 Formula Junior

May 19, 2005
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    i will definately be going. Had a great time last year.

9. Upshift

Upshift Rookie

Oct 6, 2005
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    Franz
    I am looking forward to attending for the first time. I heard that it will be quite an event with some wonderful autos in attendance. Thanks for making me aware of it Terry, I am happy to be involved as a sponsor and am pushing it to those I come in contact with.