Important Announcement by UFO | FerrariChat

Important Announcement by UFO

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Azzuro, Oct 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Azzuro

Azzuro Karting

Nov 18, 2004
    Merseyside
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Hi Guys, I know that we have been having a good laugh lately with you all agreeing with me as to the greatness of the Super Car, and with all this business of trying to find this mythical childrens story creature and then give it a name!! But now to something serious. I think that Autocar magazine is stealing our ideas and beliefs and printing them as if their own. I will not stand for this and nor will our Brotherhood of the Super Car. I refer you to Volume 246 No3 42 -Back Page. Its all there.

2. barabus

barabus F1 Rookie

Aug 22, 2004
    12 Cylinder Village
    Full Name:
    Si
    scan it mate i wanna see it :D

3. angelis

angelis F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 18, 2004
    London, England
    Full Name:
    Sy
    While your at it, scan a pic of your M3 as well.

4. Azzuro

Azzuro Karting

Nov 18, 2004
    Merseyside
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Guys I am not kinding you. I havent washed it yet, its filthy and I am basically waiting for the weekend to give it a proper wash & wax. I even asked Zymol Dave to give me a shout. By Monday I will post some pics. Any particular angle shot?

5. Hazy

Hazy F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 12, 2005
    England
    Full Name:
    Adam

hey Troll.....as I said this morning, I KNEW you were'nt good enough to come up with a piccy, you started off as a successsful little troll, annoying and even upsetting a fair few. But now that you have failed in your trolling by simply ignoring the requests for a piccy don't you think it would be better to just give it up??? I am actually very dissapointed in you because I thought unlike Lavender you may be able to carry it through an produce a bit of "bogus" evidence of your "supercar".

You've lost, FChat has crushed you like many before, you were amusing for a day, but its time to say U **** Off please.

The End

6. spidermanUK

spidermanUK Formula 3

Feb 26, 2005
    UK
    Full Name:
    Clive
    I don't think anyone really cares about the angle, just so long as it's not still in the Hotwheels box

7. barabus

barabus F1 Rookie

Aug 22, 2004
    12 Cylinder Village
    Full Name:
    Si
    Thats very Harsh Hazles, I find the chap highly amusing especially the way he gets you all so wound up, yall need to take a chill pill, I KNOW who he is:D :) :eek:

8. EK3R

EK3R Formula Junior

Mar 26, 2004
    FL
    Full Name:
    Eric K
    Evening TArse.....

Comeon, , the guys who were around in the TArse days... tell me this isnt him??

<<I will not stand for this and nor will our Brotherhood of the Super Car>>

He can't help himself slipping back into TArse speak...... All just a game to him.

9. Hazy

Hazy F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 12, 2005
    England
    Full Name:
    Adam
    Wheres the Hazles bit come from Si??? Has that red wig over heated yer brain dude.

Hey, hats off to him, I am totally chilled with him, but somewhat dissapointed he did'nt put the effort in to find an M3 to sit on to have his piccy took. not producing piccies is a fatal Troll mistake!!!!

Come on then Si, spill the beans dude :D:D:D

10. barabus

barabus F1 Rookie

Aug 22, 2004
    12 Cylinder Village
    Full Name:
    Si
    Its NOT Tea Arse :D

11. Azzuro

Azzuro Karting

Nov 18, 2004
    Merseyside
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    OK I own up. I have been delibretely stalling with the pics. But do you know why? Its because I (unlike some of you) do not want to hurt your feelings. For I was once one of you (well only the ones on this site that actually do own a Ferrari - there is a guy with a flipping Megane disguised as a 360CS!!!, and actually only the ones that have a decent Ferrrari so exclude 308,328,348,). But I have seen the light-the errors of my way, and bought a REAL Super CAr. Most of you have spent the last few days in denial - making me to be a mythical storybook creature and giving me funny names such as Tea Arse and Hazy!!! I dont mind this because its your way of dealing with the CRUSHING truth. Those pics will the the final straw - the nail in your coffins. And I dont want to do that to you my brothers because I care.

12. EK3R

EK3R Formula Junior

Mar 26, 2004
    FL
    Full Name:
    Eric K

Well in that case its someone who is mates with him because all UFO's posts are sounding remarkably like the P100 Wondertruck owner.

13. Hazy

Hazy F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 12, 2005
    England
    Full Name:
    Adam
    ROTFLMFAO :D:D:D

You are a top clown indeed fella.

The oppurtunity for posting pic to add some credibility to your tales has long gone now dude, anything you post now will be seen as a fabrication, you have no idea how to troll efficiently and effectively :D:D:D

What an eeejut. Come on Si, reveal all, I'm DYING to know now LOL

14. Azzuro

Azzuro Karting

Nov 18, 2004
    Merseyside
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    You are correct my Hazy brother - I do not know how to Troll because I am not one.

15. hedge

hedge Formula 3

Jun 11, 2003
    England
    Full Name:
    Marc
    #15 hedge, Oct 25, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    There once was a chav from the Wirral,
    Who was confused about which cars had soul,
    So he came on to fchat, behaved like a prat
    and now cannot stop being a TROLL

Alas ufo, you have a few years to go,
    Until you're old enuf to have a car that is real,
    But in the meantime your posts are sublime,
    and make mine a large Happy Meal.

I'm loving it
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

16. Azzuro

Azzuro Karting

Nov 18, 2004
    Merseyside
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Hedge dont you miss the power and control of your M3? What do you drive now everyday? Surely no the Magnum car? It must be like driving a bus after the M3. I couldnt do that. Well maybe I suppose if I was having a midlife crisis and my hair was falling out (which will happen in the GTS because most people I have seen driving them their head sticks out on top. But from your pic you dont have that problem, you must be very short.

17. RAY430RED

RAY430RED Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    Marlborough Wilts
    Full Name:
    Ray F
    If this tw--t UFO was a member of the FOC as well i would loose the will to live hahahahahahaha (please tell me he is not )