Asheville/Weaverville Birthday ride | FerrariChat

Asheville/Weaverville Birthday ride

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by leahmc, Oct 26, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. leahmc

leahmc Rookie

Aug 15, 2005
    hi all, I posted a while ago asking about getting my husband a ride in a Ferrari for his birthday. I now have a plan and am wondering if any of you in the area are available to help out...
    We are going to a wine tasting at Horizon's (Grove Park) the nite of Sun. Nov 13th at 7pm....
    Anyone willing to give husband a special birthday ride from our house in Weaverville up to Grove Park? That's about 7 miles. Will happily reimburse for your gas and reasonable amount for your time.

2. L8Braker

L8Braker Formula 3

Nov 10, 2003
    Asheville NC
    Full Name:
    Jeremy Stafford
    Hey Leah,

Problem is the local Ferrari owners are very reclusive. Out of towners like greensboro/charlotte/greenville/columbia are drivers and would probably help you out. They are typically 2 hours away though, so chances of getting them up here that late on a sunday are going to be slim.

Eurofest would have been a great opportunity though.....2 weeks ago....

I'm local, but only drive a Porsche.

3. Ski Guy 348

Ski Guy 348 Formula Junior

Mar 29, 2004
    Greenville, SC
    Full Name:
    Jay M.
    LEAHMC-I WILL BE IN AIKEN ON THE 12TH OF NOVEMBER. ON THE 13TH I MAY BE FREE, HOWEVER, I CAN NOT SAY FOR SURE. I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED WHEN THE DATE GETS A LITTLE CLOSER. IF YOU GUYS ARE DOWN IN GREENVILLE BEFORE HAND, LET ME KNOW. I HAVE MY 348 SPIDER OUT OFTEN.

-JAY

4. L8Braker

L8Braker Formula 3

Nov 10, 2003
    Asheville NC
    Full Name:
    Jeremy Stafford
    Jay if you come up let me know.....we can go drive the RC truck hahaha or just hang out. Give me a call.

5. Ski Guy 348

Ski Guy 348 Formula Junior

Mar 29, 2004
    Greenville, SC
    Full Name:
    Jay M.
    Jeremy-If I make the trip up I should arrive early afternoon. I guess I could teach you how to drive that RC truck!!!!LOL!!!!!!!

6. eclipse185

eclipse185 Formula Junior

Oct 25, 2004
    Statesville, NC
    Full Name:
    Rob Whitener
    I noticed L8Braker left out Statesville. If it does not work out for that day, what other days are possible options? It is a great drive from Statesville to Asheville, but I can't make it on the day you propose.