F1 2004 Compilation Video | FerrariChat

F1 2004 Compilation Video

Discussion in 'F1' started by ultimo, Oct 25, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ultimo

ultimo Formula Junior

Feb 14, 2004
  2. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    Great video!
    Thank you

3. ultimo

ultimo Formula Junior

Feb 14, 2004
    Kudos to the original creator...I am just hosting hehe

4. senna21

senna21 F1 Rookie

Jul 2, 2004
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    Charles W
    What a piece of cr@p. Maybe both of you should go watch some NASCAR. It's nothing more than a crash video. "Rub-ens racing!" Right? Wrong. I suspect all he really had was crash footage because the 2004 season was a total snooze fest.

Also I felt the "Adios Senna" summed up the whole exercise in bad taste. If the guy really wanted to say goodbye in tribute there's plenty of fantastic footage of him in battle with others. Instead he shows a collage of the crash that took his life. :rolleyes: This was more a Faces of Death video than any kind of race video. Also the huge pile up at the very end was at Spa during the 1999 season, not the 2004. Which is further proof that this video was all about crashes and not about racing.

I just wasted six some-odd minutes of my life watching this.

5. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    The Adieu Senna was not necessary. Okay its a video with crashes.....So what? Maybe he should had mentioned it before. I didn't get a kick out watching this but in my head I said to myseft ..."oh crashes from the 2004 season, lets see this for a change."
    Don't need to write a story telling us how ****ty the video was and telling us we need to watch nascar. I'v never seen I nascar race and you're not going to tell me to watch it.
    The guy is maybe just an amateur making small videos like this one. Maybe he has other videos with "passing", "celebration" etc..

F** I'm pissed off right now, bad day.

6. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
  7. SPEEDCORE

SPEEDCORE Four Time F1 World Champ

Jul 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Toe Knee
    You mean 2005 was boring, 2004 was exciting.