look at what the UPS man brought! | FerrariChat

look at what the UPS man brought!

Discussion in '308/328' started by smg2, Oct 27, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. smg2

smg2 F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

Apr 1, 2004
    Dumpster Fire #31
    Full Name:
    SMG
    #1 smg2, Oct 27, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    i'm amazed that Bosch accutually sent it. two books, one supplemental. covers the entire system and how to diagnose and repair the unit. also has a list of all the part #'s for every car that used it. should be helpfull in cross referencing parts. the parts covered are all parts that are associated with the k-jet and k-jetE fuel system.

another good book in the library, now if i can only track down a manual on the mondial...
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. matteo

matteo F1 World Champ

Aug 1, 2002
    On a plane somewhere
    Full Name:
    Heir Butt
  3. matteo

matteo F1 World Champ

Aug 1, 2002
    On a plane somewhere
    Full Name:
    Heir Butt
    BTW - How did you order that book from them? I likey!!!

4. smg2

smg2 F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

Apr 1, 2004
    Dumpster Fire #31
    Full Name:
    SMG
    thanks, i have those. i should clarify, i'm looking for a workshop manual. the only one i have is for the 308gt4. some pertains some doesn't.

for the bosch book, i found a way onto the bosch service site and they had an online check out for manuals and tech related info, i'll see if i can find the link. the book was $50 + shipping. however i've yet to be billed. i used my company info for purchase not sure if that helps or not but figured i'm more likly to get a response with the company than private, dunno.

interestingly in the book it lists a number of FI cars running the k-jet system. so i moght have some luck with the FI route i'm taking.

5. Ricambi America

Ricambi America F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Owner

I have the '83 workshop manual. Which one do you need?

-Daniel

6. smg2

smg2 F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

Apr 1, 2004
    Dumpster Fire #31
    Full Name:
    SMG
    oh sweet!
    i have an 82 mondial 2v.

7. Ricambi America

Sponsor Owner

#7 Ricambi America, Oct 27, 2005
  8. ZR1Owner

ZR1Owner Rookie

Oct 17, 2005
    Wheaton, IL
    Full Name:
    Greg Higgins
  9. Ricambi America

Sponsor Owner

#9 Ricambi America, Oct 27, 2005
  10. enjoythemusic

enjoythemusic F1 World Champ

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven
    Go to and use the SEARCH http://www.boschtechinfo.com/index.cfm?event=product.search

1. Gasoline Fuel Injection System K-Jetronic
    -Technical Instruction Booklet Price $8.00
    26 in stock

Add To Cart
    Bosch No. 1 987 722 159 Year(s)
    ISBN No. 3-934584-27-6 Language English
    Describes the K-Jetronic's function and its particular features: system overview; fuel supply; fuel metering; adaptation to operating conditions; supplementary functions; exhaust gas treatment; and electrical circuitry. (Black & White, 39 pages)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. K-Jetronic
    -Wall Chart - Large Price $30.00
    7 in stock

Add To Cart
    Bosch No. 1 987 722 601 Year(s) 1978
    ISBN No. Language English
    Diagram clearly distinguishes between each flow of fuel, air and exhaust gas in the K-Jetronic system equipped with Lambda control. Each component is clearly identified and its function described.

4. K-Jetronic Service Guide with Supplement
    -Service Guide Price $50.00
    80 in stock

Add To Cart
    Bosch No. 251204-A Year(s) 1984
    Comprehensive shop manual to accurately troubleshoot and service the popular K-Jetronic (CIS) automotive fuel injection system. Provides complete listings and descriptions of the proper tools and test equipment required to service the K-Jetronic system. It includes detailed diagnostic instructions, as well as clearly illustrated, step-by-step procedures for testing each component of the K-Jetronic system. Complete equipment listings provided with the Service Guide include Bosch part numbers for all system components, as well as complete test specifications by application. (Black & White; 105 pages)

5. K-Jetronic Service Guide
    -Service Guide Price $50.00
    208 in stock

Add To Cart
    Bosch No. 251204 Year(s) 1984
    Comprehensive shop manual to accurately troubleshoot and service the popular K-Jetronic (CIS) automotive fuel injection system. Provides complete listings and descriptions of the proper tools and test equipment required to service the K-Jetronic system. It includes detailed diagnostic instructions, as well as clearly illustrated, step-by-step procedures for testing each component of the K-Jetronic system. Complete equipment listings provided with the Service Guide include Bosch part numbers for all system components, as well as complete test specifications by application. (Black & White; 105 pages)

7. K-Jetronic (pack of 25)
    -Troubleshooting Guide Price $15.00
    6 in stock

Add To Cart
    Bosch No. 261204 Year(s)
    Guide helps technicians quickly diagnose problems on the vehicle or at the workbench. Deals with an entire system and provides common symptoms for each type of fault, its most likely cause, and the best remedy for the problem. Because faults and their causes are shown in the order and frequency they are most likely to occur, the technician can easily identify the problem quickly and accurately. (25 guides/pack)

8. Gasoline Fuel Injection Basics
    -Training Manuals Price $150.00
    87 in stock

Add To Cart
    Bosch No. GFIBASICS Year(s) 1988
    Collection of instructional programs for automotive technicians. Consists of twelve workbook-style modules. Each is self-paced and uses a combination of photos, line drawings, charts and concise explanatory text. There is an in-depth review exercise at the end of each module that can be used to measure progress. Twelve modules are: (1) L-Jetronic (EFI) Operation, (2) L-Jetronic Servicing, (3) LH-Jetronic Operation, (4) LH-Jetronic Servicing, (5) Motronic, (6) Motronic Servicing, (7) K-Jetronic (CIS) Operation, (8) K-Jetronic Servicing, (9) K-Jetronic System Check, (10) K-Jetronic Lambda Control, (11) KE-Jetronic Operation, (12) KE-Jetronic Servicing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10. K-Jetronic Operation
    -Videocassette Price $39.95
    17 in stock

Add To Cart
    Bosch No. STVVKJET1 Year(s) 1988
    Introduces basic K-Jetronic CIS nomenclature and operation. Also includes overview of the K-Jetronic system; airflow measurement, including vacuum leaks, backfires; differences between updraft and downdraft systems; fuel control system elements and their operation; plunger control pressure regulation and operation; cold-start provisions; electrical system; and idle speed and mixture adjustment. (24 minutes)

12. K-Jetronic System Check
    17 in stock

Add To Cart
    Bosch No. STVVKJET3 Year(s) 1988
    Demonstrates the special tools for K-Jetronic CIS system check. Also covers fuel delivery to control pressure circuit; system pressure; control pressure (cold and warm); system leakage; fuel delivery from each injector at idle, part load and full load; idle mixture and idle speed. (16 minutes)

13. K-Jetronic Lambda Control
    17 in stock

Add To Cart
    Bosch No. STVVKJET4 Year(s) 1988
    Shows the operation of K-Jetronic equipped with Lambda control. Covers how the Lambda control sensor, its control system and the timing valve work; how to connect the Lambda tester; changeover to closed loop after engine start; and mixture adjustments with the system at closed loop. (17 minutes)

14. K-Jetronic (CIS) with Lambda Control
    -Wall Chart - Small Price $5.00
    1327 in stock

Add To Cart
    Bosch No. T3/6 Year(s) 1981
    This diagram clearly distinguishes between each flow of fuel, air and exhaust gas in the K-Jetronic system equipped with Lambda control. Each component is clearly identified and its function described.

11. smg2

smg2 F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

Apr 1, 2004
    Dumpster Fire #31
    Full Name:
    SMG
    thanks steven, i ordered #4 on that list.
    daniel, how do i go about acquiring a copy of that manual? and other than the engine difference, did they change anything from 82' to 83' that would make that workshop manual not applicable?

i know from talking with nick when i ordered the coil over system he said that the newer mondial do not share the same suspension, but my model yr does so it'll work. i'm just not sure of the year change.