finally met a cafe charter member! | FerrariChat

finally met a cafe charter member!

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by ferraripete, Oct 29, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ferraripete

ferraripete F1 World Champ

today, i finally met cafe's brian coughman (know to me now as 355brian!). it was one of those days that i had no plans and finally, a car that was not acting up...i called brian and asked if he was able to get together for coffee, a drive, or lunch? we hooked up at birkdale and headed over to see wade nunez.

...well, that was the end of the lunch idea as brian, wade and i talked non stop about ferraris, people and events that we all had in common. we reminded each other what a small world it is and how ferraris seem to bring so many together!!

a great way to spend the day. drive some ferraris and meet some cool people and watch the day unwind.

thank you for agreeing to hang out and wade...let's do a deal!!!

best, pcb

2. BrianC

BrianC Formula Junior

Apr 6, 2004
    North Augusta, SC
    Full Name:
    Brian C
    FerrariPete, it was nice to meet you, too. I think a CAFE / house-warming party might be in order after you close on the new digs!

- Brian

3. 308nut

308nut Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 22, 2002
    NOLA/Covington
    Full Name:
    Wade
    Peter and Brian,
    Thanks for coming by Sat. to hang out. It was a pleasure meeting you and seeing Brian again. I have a true passion for the older Ferraris and sharing it is really a treat. You are right it is a very small world and the cirlce of mutual interests is amazing. Lets do it again real soon.

The cars were beautiful and a day for driving to match, you and everyone are welcome by anytime.

We will be talking Peter.

Wade
    www.autocorsa.com