steve f's ban and your choices... | Page 9 | FerrariChat

steve f's ban and your choices...

Discussion in 'Report Bugs & Ask Questions' started by rob lay, Oct 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    At this point we have so many different opinions we won't be able to agree on anything and we'll just be going back and forth causing more damage. You will be happy if I leave you alone and I'll be happy if I know some effort towards improvement is made along with UK users communicating more with me offline their issues. So I'm ending it right here with...

1. sletti and GrahamS will work with the UK forum about if or what needs to be changed towards improvement. I will stay out of the process and just approve the final plan.
    2. I am always available by PM or email if there are any concerns or issues. Going on the public attack is not the proper way by you or me.

I apologize to all users that were swept up in a generalization that I was attacking the Ferrari UK forum. A free reign forum may thrive somewhere, but it won't be here. However, I will leave it up to the mods familiar with the British culture to make those determinations.

Thanks for your PM's, thanks for your feedback, and thanks for your time. In the end FerrariChat.com will be better for this. Users that want to be here and remain positive members of our community are always welcome.

Ciao e grazie,
    rob

2. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Time was spent this weekend by myself and others doing an analysis and we feel the following changes are appropriate.

1) rmdferrari and inkyboy360 have been reactivated based on analysis they can be positive users of our community.
    2) I will reach out to steve f by email today to initiate that conversation towards resolution.
    3) lockyer and 360stimo still remain on same ban based on analysis they are not capable of being positive users of our community yet. If they are now ready to talk offline, they may email me.
    4) GrahamS "The Exorcist" has been converted back to his subscribed status from moderator. GrahamS has been a great moderator and I appreciate the time he has put into FerrariChat.com.
    5) I am now accepting applications for another UK moderator to replace Graham. Please contact me offline if interested. Sletti and wax will help with this selection or they may choose no one else is needed to assist them.

Moving forward I'm still in the position that we have users that are positive and happy to be on FerrariChat.com, we have users still with issues to work out and they should contact me offline, and there are users that will never be positive and shouldn't return to FerrariChat.com.

Best way to reach me is by PM, I'm open to talk with anyone.

Thank you,
    rob