Fall 05 Spotted | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Fall 05 Spotted

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by tifosi12, Sep 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RocketBoy

RocketBoy Formula 3

Feb 13, 2004
    Wisconsin
    Full Name:
    Professor Hajji
    Red/Tan TR or 512TR on Lake-Cook in Barrington.

RocketBoy

2. RocketBoy

RocketBoy Formula 3

Feb 13, 2004
    Wisconsin
    Full Name:
    Professor Hajji
    Black/tan Maser QP turning onto Lake-Cook west from Milwaukee in Wheeling. Car has nice, classy presence when you see that large front. From any other angle, looks like a very clean Buick. I still like the car, but do not think its worth it.

RocketBoy

3. spike308

spike308 F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    Austin TX!
    Full Name:
    Mike Z
    red US QV yesterday going east 90 out past Schaumberg

4. Aj2488

Aj2488 Rookie

Oct 21, 2004
    Wheaton IL.
    Full Name:
    Alex
    white Testarossa southbound on 294, red 328 northbound on 294

5. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
  6. smoney

smoney Karting

Jul 24, 2004
    red 308 gts(with targa roof removed) on 11-11-05 around 5:00pm in Bolingbrook down Boughton Rd.

7. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    10:15am red 308 GTS southbound on Mag Mile

8. DN35

DN35 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Nov 22, 2003
    Illinois
    Full Name:
    D. Norton
    Saw a Maybach on Ogden Ave. by Luxury Motors yesterday. Odd-looking ride.

9. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    I agrre,Don. Those are odd looking Cars. especially when they are painted Two-Tone that doesn't match. There is one in the most recent issue of the DuPont Registry of Fine Automobiles,(Dec.'05-Christmas Edition....Nice!!!!...:) ) And it is just painted All White. Like that,it doesn't look half Bad.

10. DN35

DN35 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Nov 22, 2003
    Illinois
    Full Name:
    D. Norton
    Looked nice on the inside though.

I failed in my goal this Summer of being mentioned in this thread! :(

Must not have done enough driving!

11. RocketBoy

RocketBoy Formula 3

Feb 13, 2004
    Wisconsin
    Full Name:
    Professor Hajji
    What part of Chicagoland are you located? Im sure someone spotted a 308 zipping around. I don't always post when I see them on the road and it might be the same for others. Sometimes being incognito is good as I read in California threads about Ferrari owners being followed home or the constant challenge of street light to street light racing of Accords vs 20 year old Fcars. If you enjoyed your car this summer, hearing that a guy who loves taking serial numbers of cars missed talking about you on the net is a moot point right?

Regardless I think Fall is over with isn't it Andreas? I feel that way as Im fighting off a cold and making sure the car is warmed up before leaving every morning. Maybe time for an 05/06 Winter spotted? If that is hotbed of activity I give respect that there is more than one brave soul who does not fear the salt trucks wrath to their Ferraris like Jack and Frank. Let the talk of QPs and AMGs begin. I will be shocked to hear of spotting a F50 chained tires in Zion.

RocketBoy

12. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    But you are mentioned briefly in the next issue of Pilota (FOC's magazine). After all we "spotted" you at our Route 66 drive.
    :)

Rocketboy, yes I'll soon close this thread and start the Winter 05/06 thread. Just waiting till the month is over. And I don't want to jinx us. The moment I open the winter thread, the white stuff will start to pour down on us. "Der Schnee auf dem wir alle talwaerts fahrn."

13. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Once there is "Salt" and "Salt Dust" all over the Roads. My Ferrari Driving is Officially Over for the Season....:(

And,Yes Don. Your presence on the Drives truly IS Missed! We DO like you,you know! And,We'd also like to have EVERYONE Along!!! Yes,we all do have Responsibilities and priorities other than just going driving...BUT...We do have the greatest Automobiles of all time,and They Deserve to be driven....Right? GOTTA Make some time for that,too! :)