Monster Garage | FerrariChat

Monster Garage

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by Farmers Agent, Nov 4, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Farmers Agent

Farmers Agent Karting

May 24, 2004
    I spoke to my buddy Giovanni who owns Autosprint in Chicago. He told me he was called by the Monster Garage folks to be on the show. He leaves Sunday. He said they are going to "monsterize" a Ferrari. The show shoots all week long. I will let everyone know when the show airs. He said it airs quickly after it is completed. He said he may cry like a baby when he takes a cutting torch to a Ferrari !!!!!!

2. ROGUE GTS

ROGUE GTS Formula Junior

May 24, 2004
    Kalifornia
    Oh let it be something average (as much as I hate to see it) like a 360m, cutting up something rare but cheap would be a crime.

3. ascari_2

ascari_2 Karting

Oct 9, 2005
    Chicago area
    Full Name:
    Yuri
    Watch them make a trashmaser out of an Enzo.

4. spike308

spike308 F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    Austin TX!
    Full Name:
    Mike Z
    there is a nice red 355 available for some work somewhere in the western burbs....

5. Aj2488

Aj2488 Rookie

Oct 21, 2004
    Wheaton IL.
    Full Name:
    Alex
    haha, that thing needs a lot more then monster garage to fix it

6. ZR1Owner

ZR1Owner Rookie

Oct 17, 2005
    Wheaton, IL
    Full Name:
    Greg Higgins
    I saw him yesterday to buy some brake pads for my Mondial, and he said the show had something to do with making pasta from the car! The monster folks wanted a born in italy Ferrari mechanic, and chose him!

7. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    I'm very happy for Giovanni, but the whole concept of that show is revolting.

It major league ticked me off when they destroyed a Miata. And that was only a Miata. Hopefully they meet the artificial deadline and they won't blow the car up.

8. Farmers Agent

Farmers Agent Karting

May 24, 2004
    I just spoke to Giovanni at Autosprint. They finnished the project. They made a pasta maker complete with conveyor belt and cooking burners out of a 308. The car was in an accident so no tears were shed in tearing it up. He said the show should air middle of Jan 06. He will put exact air date on his shop website. www.autosprint-imports.com.

9. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Ah yes...Once again,the Lowly 308 dissed....:( Why oh Why couldn't they have used one of those Hundreds of Wrecked 360's that I see every Month on "Wrecked Exotics" Website!....

10. caps8419

caps8419 Karting

Aug 20, 2004
    Thousand Oaks, CA
    Full Name:
    michael
    would anyone with cable be care to tivo the episode and host a link online so those without cable can watch?

-Mike

11. Farmers Agent

Farmers Agent Karting

May 24, 2004
    Per the dicovery channel website the Ferrari "noodler" episode is scheduled for Mar 20 and Mar 21. Giovanni said it was fun making this car.