Pictures of the Wynn F-boutique | FerrariChat

Pictures of the Wynn F-boutique

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by MufflerMan, Nov 6, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MufflerMan

MufflerMan Formula 3

Jun 12, 2005
    Sacramento Ca
    Full Name:
    Colby Sandman
    #1 MufflerMan, Nov 6, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Here are some pics of the boutique at the Wynn Ferrari dealership. Great store, I dropped $600 just in some t-shirts and a duffel bag. A word of advice if you go take your key to your Ferrari if you want to walk through the dealership, you have to pay $10 if your a non owner. I didn't get any pics inside the showroom as I didn't have my camera the first visit and forgot my key on the second.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    How do you prove you're an owner with your key? Seems odd. "Yeah, I came here from 2000 miles away, but I brought my car key with me so HAH"

--Dan

3. gezz

gezz Rookie

Sep 2, 2005
    Full Name:
    gerald
    Was there two weeks ago and struck up a conversation with one of the salesman, Andy while i was shopping for tee shirts.

He took us for a tour downstairs where the repair shop is and showroom.

Penske had two F1 race cars there, also two 430, 12 360's cpe/spyders about 20 cars in total.

Did not have to wait in line or pay any money. Did not hear about anyone having to pay to enter??

Try that approach? I would not bring my key just to get in?