Ever been shot? | Page 5 | FerrariChat

Ever been shot?

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by PeterS, Nov 8, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    That's Quaalude, kid! ;)

2. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    Ah, the wisdom and knowledge you have amassed through your long stay on this planet never fails to astound me, gramps! :D ;) :D

3. GTO84

GTO84 Formula Junior

Dec 13, 2003
    Thanks for leaving the gun unlocked.

4. darth550

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    You obviously never had the pleasure! I feel for ya!

5. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    #105 JSinNOLA, Nov 9, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Don't, I have the pleasure of snapping this pic of you after sinking the final putt on 18 to beat you by, what was it? 30 strokes? :D

You haven't been right since!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. darth550

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Yeah, and why weren't you at the 19th hole for the victory drink?

I saw you and Lamour headed toward the restroom but I figured all the bad press from those cheerleaders would dissuade you two homos! :D:D:D:D:D

7. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    No time for drinks...little did you know that we bailed out said cheerleaders and brought them to more, how should I say, 'familiar' surroundings ;)

8. Rifledriver

Rifledriver Three Time F1 World Champ

Apr 29, 2004
    Austin TX
    Full Name:
    Brian Crall

Oh Christ !!!!! I never even thought of that.

9. darth550

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    #109 darth550, Nov 9, 2005
    Im sure.

10. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    LOL!

11. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    Well, Darth and I have had our fun, now back on topic......

"You can't just go around shooting people in the kneecaps because you mad at them......And why not? It's called assault with a deadly weapon!"

12. darth550

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    EGGNOG?!!?

13. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    You 'beat me to it" :D

14. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    The M240 is a fun weapon system to fire no matter what variant you are using(since they are all basically the same anyways) but the SAW can be fun as well. Even with a SAW you should bury your toes in the sand before letting loose. 200 and change ( I won't say **** if you won't.)

15. scott61

scott61 F1 Rookie

Feb 11, 2004
    North of Boston
    I was shot close range with a .25, Was just like wonder women and blocked both shots with my forearm. Unfortunately while one bullet lodged into the bone the other passed thru the bone mushrooming the head and entered my stomach. Not sure if I was in shock but did not hurt at all and until I got to the hospital did not even know one went into my stomach. They removed both bullets and other than a broken bone in arm did no other damage. Problem came about 8 years later scar tissue cut off blood vessels going to intestines and got severe blockage, Now that was the most severe pain I have ever felt in my life.. Had to remove about 6 feet of my intestines and in turn became a drug addict from all the pain killers, But that's a different story

16. scott61

scott61 F1 Rookie

Feb 11, 2004
    North of Boston
    #116 scott61, Nov 10, 2005
    Found this newspaper clipping from it. Made it look like something was going on between my Brother and Girlfriend. Got so bad she dropped out of High School because of it. No one believed it was over what she would make for dinner, I wanted lasagne and he wanted Veal Parmigiana. I guess I lost and got stuck with Hospital food

17. Dave

Dave F1 Rookie

Apr 15, 2001
    Little Rock
    Full Name:
    David Jones
    I shot the sheriff
    But I didn't shoot no deputy.

18. usaf015

usaf015 Karting

Oct 28, 2005
    the great part was sarcasm........

19. idloveaguinness

idloveaguinness Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    LI NY
    Full Name:
    Kevin Landry
    Maine woods....shooting up an old pickup...22 ricochet back and hit me in the thigh (I wasn't shooting). It barely broke the skin, but left a HUGE bruise for weeks. We put the .22 away and started with the 9mm...those suckers went right through.

20. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    caught two ricochets in my left arm... that count? ask to see the scars!

21. Mario Gonzalez

Mario Gonzalez Formula 3

Apr 13, 2004
    Out of my mind
    took about a dozen rounds in the fuselage and tail on a "charter flight" a few years back. can't say where, but all I can say is "thanks DoD".

22. Artherd

Artherd F1 Veteran

Jun 19, 2002
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Ben Cannon
    Brian is agreeing with you, he lives in the USA (in most states, a place with moderate to little gun control) and was saying by contrast he's seen less bank robbery.

Anyway, your point is precice, gun control laws disarm law abiding citizens only. As long as metal is around, people will have guns. I can make a (very crude) firearm in a few hours in an any average machine shop. They are here to stay, people will have them.

Now you must insure that by and large, ALL the good people who want to have them!

23. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Havent been on much to have seen this but since you asked I will.

It was my sophmore year in high school and we had been watching a movie in class. Bell rings and everyone gets up to leave and all of the sudden, BANG! Smoke and particles of paper are all in the air. I look over and see this girl grab her knee and slowly fall. I slowly walk over there and the bio teacher, also a football coach runs over. A blood spot slowly forms in her knee area. We get held for like 30 minutes until we're allowed to go.

Don't say anything to my mom when I get home, just go about my business. Then the 5 o'clock news comes on so I have to fess up and say, "Yeah, that was in my classroom". Had to go the school that evening or the next to give my story. They knew what happened and who the guilty party was.

Long story short, the kid was apparently being threatened by gang members when he got off the bus in the afternoon (lived in a poorer neighborhood). He was carrying it for protection and the safety was either not on or was knocked off somehow. When he picked up his backpack something compressed the trigger and the gun went off.

Just tells you how safe your kids are at school.

24. 2000YELLOW360

2000YELLOW360 F1 World Champ

Jun 5, 2001
    Full Name:
    Art
    At, not hit. Large caliber rounds make a much different sound that the 7.6 rounds. Scary.

Art

25. BigAl

BigAl F1 Veteran

Mar 17, 2002
    TX
    Full Name:
    GSgt Hartman
    "Sir, I am unaware of any such activites, nor would I be disposed to discuss them if they in fact did exist, sir"