Lap Times on TopGear | FerrariChat

Lap Times on TopGear

Discussion in '360/430' started by red360CS, Nov 9, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. red360CS

red360CS Karting

Sep 30, 2005
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Jason
  2. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

Don't forget to squeeze the 430 in behind the CS. They did that on a more recent episode. They claim that the only reason it was slower was because of the Bridgestones. Pirellis would have put it faster ;)

3. VROOM!!!

VROOM!!! Formula 3

Feb 11, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Armen
    #3 VROOM!!!, Nov 9, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  4. RobHulme

RobHulme Karting

Mar 13, 2005
    The 430 Spider was only .3 sec slower than the Berlinetta both of which were on standard road rubber. Remember that the GT3RS had R rubber and the 360CS had semi R rubber ie Rosso Corsa

5. Ulmis

Ulmis Formula Junior

Apr 16, 2005
  6. seymour

seymour Karting

May 10, 2005
    Koenigsegg lap time of 1.23.9 ?? Anyone know what model this is? If it is the CCR, I am surprised it didnt do better? It is supposed to be a 9-10 second car, does it really handle that bad ??

The only problem I have with this lap time list is some cars will be tested in perfect weather and some in the rain. I remember the Gallardo being run in the rain, for example. I think lap time is a better comparison of performance of these cars instead of 0-60 or 1/4 mile, but it would be nice if the playing field was level. Even time of day (and year) as we know is also important for track temperature.

7. Ulmis

Ulmis Formula Junior

Apr 16, 2005
    ^^^ that was the cc8 , not the CCR .

fifth gear tried to test the CCR , but besides the fact that in the first place didn`t start because of the battery , it developed other problems , I think it was the clutch and the test was cancelled .

Anyway , Tiff said it handles like bucket .

8. jsedlak

jsedlak Rookie

Nov 9, 2005
    Troy
    Full Name:
    John Sedlak
    Me too!

9. istanl

istanl Formula Junior

Apr 30, 2004
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Ian
    They tend to do that a bit. The Zonda is waaay down because they went out when the track had wet patches. But they can't do much about the weather, except maybe test them in Bahrain ;)
    The Koenigsegg didn't run that great a time because it was one of the earlier spec models (within the CC8S range). I'm sure the CCR will do much much better, but it will have a hard time toppling something as sorted as an MC12 or Enzo.

10. J. Salmon

J. Salmon F1 Rookie
    Owner

Aug 27, 2005
    VA
    I like the list. My good ole S4 is sitting pretty high up. Maybe I should keep it and put all these F-car dreams to rest.

or not.