Amazing new invention! :) | FerrariChat

Amazing new invention! :)

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Dubai Vol, Nov 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dubai Vol

Dubai Vol Formula 3

Aug 12, 2005
    back in Dubai
    Full Name:
    Scot Danner
    #1 Dubai Vol, Nov 13, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Sometimes an idea just strikes from out of the blue. Today I had such an epiphany, and it is just too good to keep to myself, so I am here to share it with the world!

One of the quaint local customs is to drive with two wheels in each lane, as shown by the blue cars in the diagram below:
    [​IMG]

The sharp-eyed among you will have immediately spotted the problem: when the rightbound road goes from two lanes to three, the blue vehicle at the lower left will not have two wheels in that third lane! Oh, the ignominy!

That's where my AMAZING invention comes in. Ladies and gentlemen, prepare to be amazed: I present THE OUTRIGGER! (patent pending)

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=245505&stc=1&d=1131893470

Shown here in the stowed position, THE OUTRIGGER! (patent pending) is THE solution to your most pressing need: how to get two wheels in each lane when there are more than two lanes! Just activate THE OUTRIGGER! (patent pending)
    http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=245506&stc=1&d=1131893470

And voila!
    http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=245507&stc=1&d=1131893470

You too can now enjoy the security of knowing that whatever the road width, you can have two wheels in each lane, as dog intended. For four lane roads, just add a set of THE OUTRIGGER! (patent pending) to the left side and drive in complete confidence!

And yes, we have anticipated your questions. You are asking: But Dubai, won't this also prevent vehicle rollovers when fitted to an SUV, as shown?

NO! We would never thwart dog's will by preventing a rollover that was ordained by fate. That is why THE OUTRIGGER! (patent pending) has our special SNAP UP (patent pending) feature to insure that our product never interferes with fate. And rest assured that THE OUTRIGGER! (patent pending) also provides absolutely NO additional protection to the vehicle occupants in the event of a fate-ordained rollover!

We are currently accepting advance orders with no deposit required! So act now!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. WARDHOG

WARDHOG Formula Junior

Feb 12, 2004
    Bubbaland, USA
    Full Name:
    Disgruntled Dave
    Amusing however, why is the word "dog" (mentioned twice) in the place of God? Is this some sort of Anti-Christ way of dogging out God?

3. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Oy Vey~!

4. Dubai Vol

Dubai Vol Formula 3

Aug 12, 2005
    back in Dubai
    Full Name:
    Scot Danner
    Yeah, there's always one...go to all the trouble of leaving God completely out of it so as not to offend any sensitive types, and they get offended for not using the name of the Lord in vain.

Go ahead mods and lock it, if this is the standard of Fchat's sense of humor.

5. WARDHOG

WARDHOG Formula Junior

Feb 12, 2004
    Bubbaland, USA
    Full Name:
    Disgruntled Dave
    Would have not even have put implications of God in this thread at all and yet you did by choosing the word "dog". Why was that necessary? You could have left that out. It was just a bad choice of wording.

6. WarrenF355

WarrenF355 Formula 3

Dec 29, 2004
    Newburgh, IN
    Full Name:
    Warren M. Rogers
    Why don't you all stop crying about it and be mature enough to accept the story as it is. I don't understand why everyone gets so bent out of shape over some imaginary being's presence being omitted from a humorous story.

7. darth550

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    So Bubbaland = Bible belt! What else is new?

8. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    Maybe he is dyslexic and really believes in God!

9. CMY

CMY F1 World Champ

Oct 15, 2004
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    #9 CMY, Nov 13, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I guess this isn't a good time to bring up my latest film project...??

10. M512

M512 Formula Junior

Sep 5, 2005
    Earth
    Full Name:
    M512
    Jesus! Why do people have to nit pick and make a "politically correct" fiasco out of everything?

Perhaps Dubai Vol is just religiously challenged. Get a grip.

BTW, the word "anti-christ" offends me, so you can't use that anymore. ;)

11. Supercarlover

Supercarlover Formula 3

Sep 30, 2004
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Joshua B.

HAHAHAHA....this certainly deserves a place in the Photoshop review of 2005. Greatness! :)

12. M512

M512 Formula Junior

Sep 5, 2005
    Earth
    Full Name:
    M512

Godd*mn, that's funny! :D I think that's the funniest thing I've seen CMY post! Nice!

13. jungathart

jungathart Guest

Jun 11, 2004
    NoVA, AmeriKa
    Full Name:
    Komrade Jung
    As a Christian, I point out that the term "God" is generic; so why the need for Dubai Vol to fuss with it??... unless he is clueless but still wants to offend.

14. darth550

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Dare I ask.... who plays Judas?

15. hwyengr

hwyengr Formula Junior

Apr 9, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    Full Name:
    Jeremy
    Yikes. Here comes the bizzaro Political Correctness Police, the Religious Correctness Police!

16. darth550

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    This one started on a downhill slide (Hummer) and has taken off from there!

Absolutely amazing how hypersensitive some people are! I wonder how some people can manage to leave their parents!

17. jungathart

jungathart Guest

Jun 11, 2004
    NoVA, AmeriKa
    Full Name:
    Komrade Jung
    You've got to be kidding. What an idiot you are! If you had enough intellect, you would have understood that I was not offended, but rather puzzled by his choice of term. :rolleyes:

18. jungathart

jungathart Guest

Jun 11, 2004
    NoVA, AmeriKa
    Full Name:
    Komrade Jung
    Some of us are doing quite alright!
    Reading comprehension apparently is no longer a basic skill thought to be important enough to warrant acquisition in grade school! :rolleyes:

19. hwyengr

hwyengr Formula Junior

Apr 9, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    Full Name:
    Jeremy
    This argument gets thrown around a lot around here. I propose, once and for all, that we organize the Official FChat IQ Test. The results of said test are made public to users, and the quoted text can only be used if you rank higher than the person you're responding to.

I'm game.

20. jungathart

jungathart Guest

Jun 11, 2004
    NoVA, AmeriKa
    Full Name:
    Komrade Jung
    A high IQ isn't needed to understand the simple statement I had made!

21. hwyengr

hwyengr Formula Junior

Apr 9, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    Full Name:
    Jeremy
    IQ stands for "Intelligence Quotient". You questioned my intellect. "Intellect" is a variation on the word "intelligence".

Sorry for the hijack, OP*

*Original Poster

22. El Wayne

El Wayne F1 World Champ
    Staff Member Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 1, 2002
    San Marino, CA
    Full Name:
    L. Wayne Ausbrooks
    Sad, but apparently this is the case. Only going downhill from here. Unbelievable, isn't it?