Looking for Transport Carrier : OR - IL | FerrariChat

Looking for Transport Carrier : OR - IL

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by Rennmaus, Nov 13, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Rennmaus

Rennmaus Karting

Mar 2, 2004
    now Passau
    Full Name:
    Gisela & Helmut S.
    Could any Northwesterner recommend a reputable car transport, preferably closed truck, from Bend, Oregon to Chicago IL??
    All my enquiries seem to be channeled via Transport Carrier Brokerage, who pick up and drop off along routes.

Any info greatly appreciated!

Rennmaus

2. GaryReed

GaryReed F1 Rookie

Feb 9, 2002
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Gary
  3. SMC

SMC Rookie

Nov 16, 2003
  4. RED GTS

RED GTS Formula Junior

Jun 14, 2004
    Full Name:
    Gungnir
    Dont use dependable auto shippers.... liars, thieves and knaves

5. mw575

mw575 F1 Rookie

May 30, 2001
    Lake Oswego,Or
    Full Name:
    Martin J Weiner,M.D.
    Concours Trans or Reliable Trans--Used them both --both excellent.

6. DrSpalding

DrSpalding Karting

May 16, 2004
    Redmond, WA
    Full Name:
    Dan Spalding
    I've never been disappointed with the service from Horseless Carriage either. It is the one that FNA uses to transport cars to dealers and for the FNA Challenge Rallies for the owners.

Dan

7. Rennmaus

Rennmaus Karting

Mar 2, 2004
    now Passau
    Full Name:
    Gisela & Helmut S.
    Thank you guys for all your great feedback!
    Since 90% of vehicle transportation works via so called brokers, I really wanted one that does A-Z...
    I found Incity liners and Hog Haulers one who do their own logistic, scheduling and tracking and driving. (Both enclosed trucks)
    Intercity gave me a pick up window of 10 - 14 days, while Hog Haulers gave me a fixed pick up date. Their truck that will collect the car, will also delivery it directly. They drive with 2 drivers apparently. They didn't even want a deposit and communicated promptly and professionally.
    My pick up is scheduled for Monday 28th Nov ( was also the earliest pick up date availble) and delivery 4 - 5 days later! The driver will contact me en route to keep me posted!
    Will repost the final experience, once I have her in my garage...

Rennmaus
    PS: I feel like a little bit pregnant with labour pains since the delivery date is all but a calculated one! Keeping my fingers crossed.

8. Jdubbya

Jdubbya The $10 Trillion Man
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John